Did Beast Mode always sit

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media makes stories out of what they want to make stories out of these days. If they didn't constantly fuel this bullsh*t then things would not be the way they are. People are sheep following whoever they choose as their leader of the flock.

The media makes stories out of what they want to make stories out of these days. If they didn't constantly fuel this bullsh*t then things would not be the way they are. People are sheep following whoever they choose as their leader of the flock.

So from your soapbox, your answer is I don't know....

My only question is whether he "always" sat (even as a Buffalo Bill). I'm sure we have some cracker jack investigate journalists that can find a google image of Beast Mode standing with his team on the sideline for the anthem. If that's the case, then Del Rio is full o' crap.

He is an azz. Was when he was in Buffalo. Give a crap less about him.

Agree, sick of all the anthem talk.. i am quite sure lynch stood while with the Bills , otherwise we would have heard about it. but not surprising he is not standing now.. makes him more of an A-hole , if that could be possible

Agree, sick of all the anthem talk.. i am quite sure lynch stood while with the Bills , otherwise we would have heard about it. but not surprising he is not standing now.. makes him more of an A-hole , if that could be possible

I don't ever remember him sitting in Buffalo. I would think that I would remember it sitting behind the Bills.

You coming up for a game this year?

Edited by mead107

...through the National anthem?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/13/marshawn-lynch-sits-during-the-national-anthem/amp/

He claims (through his coach) that he has always sat. I wonder if he was sitting during his years in Buffalo and we never noticed.

He's barely wearing his jersey. Is he disrespecting the raiders?

I don't ever remember him sitting in Buffalo. I would think that I would remember it sitting behind the Bills.

You coming up for a game this year?

i was hoping to, but something came up.. thanks for asking, meeting some of the guys would be awesome. if anything changes , ill let you know.