Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying these idiots in 2017 are the same as the Nazis in Germany during the late 30's early 40's is like saying the Bills in 2017 are the same as the Bills in the early 90's.

What is they are like the Nazis in the late 20's? That makes it ok? Or even early 1930's?

Nazis are Nazis, blood thirsty animals pure and simple

Rioting, violence, assault

Don't forget murderous car attacks!

Oh wait, forgot, that was the other side

Antifa is bad agreed... but so far they haven't run a car into a crowd. BLM agree has some bad actors preying on a movement supposed to be peaceful. Agreed all violence and hate speech should be condemned except as it pertains to Tom Brady... can we all agree on that?

Antifa is bad agreed... but so far they haven't run a car into a crowd. BLM agree has some bad actors preying on a movement supposed to be peaceful. Agreed all violence and hate speech should be condemned except as it pertains to Tom Brady... can we all agree on that?

It's week one. It's the Chiefs. It's in Foxboro. One day contract for Bernard Pollard pretty please. And sign Gilooly too just in case.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/20/politics/nbc-marist-poll-donald-trump/index.html

Washington (CNN)A suite of new NBC News/Marist polls has found that majorities in three key states that helped tip the election for President Donald Trump now say they feel "embarrassed" by his conduct in office.

The polls released Sunday show that nearly two-thirds of registered voters in Pennsylvania (63%), Wisconsin and Michigan (both 64%) said they are embarrassed by Trump's conduct as President, while only about a quarter of registered voters in those states said they are "proud" of it.
Trump's approval ratings in those states are slightly better but still show that most disapprove of his performance.

The polls also measured whether respondents see former President Barack Obama and independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders favorably or unfavorably. In all three states, the percentages of registered voters who have a favorable impression of Obama was in the low 60s, with those who view him unfavorably in the low- to mid-30s. For Sanders, the percentages of those who see him favorably ranged from the low to high 50s, while those who see him unfavorably hovered in the low to mid-30s. The polls also found that 48% of voters in Michigan would prefer to see Democrats win majorities in Congress in next year's election, while 35% would rather Republicans stay in control. In Pennsylvania, 47% would like ...

Anquan Boldin says Charlottesville was part of the reason for his retirement -

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/08/anquan_boldin_says_he_retired_because_of_charlottesville_not_buffalo_bills.html

Orchard Park, N.Y. -- It's easy to think Anquan Boldin's decision to retire 13 days after he signed with the Buffalo Bills was influenced by the team's recent trades and the likelihood of it missing the playoffs in 2017.

However, Boldin has made multiple attempts since he made the decision to let people know it had nothing to do with the Bills. Put simply, his passion for social advocacy work now outweighs his passion for football. He said as much to ESPN's Jim Trotter on Sunday night and reiterated his stance on Sirius XM NFL Radio on Monday morning.

"Seeing the things that transpired in the last week or so, for me, there's something bigger than football at this point," Boldin said. "It's kind of shocking for me to say that, because football has been something I dedicated my life to."

Boldin went on to say he's uncomfortable with how divided we are as a nation and he will not be coming out of retirement. His career is over, despite the fact that he thinks he can still play.

"Do I think that I can solve all of the problems that we have in this country? Of course not," Boldin said. "But I do think I have a duty to stand up and make my voice heard and be a voice for those that don't have a voice."

Edited by BillsFan4

‘No Enemies on the Left’ Is Still the Mantra of Too Many Liberals

One of the great gifts the British writer George Orwell gave us, in addition to his classics 1984 and Animal Farm, was a clear and uncompromising look at dangerous ideologies. In “Orwell and the British Left,” British writer Ian Williams recalls Orwell’s underlining of “the old, true and unpalatable conclusion that a Communist and a Fascist are somewhat nearer to one another than either is to a democrat.” Orwell’s well-observed conclusion nonetheless scandalized many on the left who rallied behind the Marxist phrase “no enemies on the left.”

Sadly, a quarter century after the fall of Communism, too many leftists are still ignoring Orwell and refusing to acknowledge the reality of left-wing brutality. In the wake of Charlottesville, eyewitnesses and reporters agreed that while the violence was instigated by neo-Nazis and white nationalists, it was countered with bloody counterattacks by left-wingers and black-shirted anarchists wearing masks. There was a clear asymmetric outcome to the violence: A white nationalist mowed down protestors with his car, killing a 32-year-old woman.

But that didn’t mean there were no victims of left-wing violence. Antifa — short for “anti-fascist” — protestors came armed with pepper spray, bricks, and clubs. Antifa members believe that racist speech is violence and that they must counter it physically, not just oppose it with rhetoric or better ideas.

As the New York Daily News reported, among antifa’s victims wer

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450651/antifa-violence-willfully-ignored-civil-rights-commission-refuses-condemn

Edited by B-Man

:blink: Is this for real?

Or just some sad-a$$ed way to back out of your shameful, repugnant, stance?

I've seen some FAST backpedaling on TBD, but now you're denying that these are Nazis at all?

They fly the same Nazi flag.

They preach the same hate.

They believe the exact same things.

Are they a kinder, gentler, brand of genocidal maniac?

Did the KKK undergo a similar facelift?

They might have....

Or maybe, -just maybe, you're a pair of lonely, racist, limp-d#cks masquerading as two of the WORST constitutional lawyers EVER.

LOL, Welcome to Monday fellas! -This week is going to be a doozy. :)

Have you ever read a book? Like, any book? It's hard to imagine a person more ignorant of, well, anything really.

With that said, given your hilarious equating of the neckbeards in Charlottesville with the Third Reich, why the militant Communists get a pass, given that their ideology has killed far more people than Nazism.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

:o

If that's true, then you REALLY are a hateful little s#it-bag....

You condemn Black Lives Matter, yet demand free speech for people who slaughtered millions due to race, -KILLED thousands of your fellow U.S. servicemen, -AND locked up your beloved paw-paw!

You don't see a conflict there? -Not even a little one?

The American Left went from 0 to the digital equivalent of book-burning in pretty short order, nicht wahr?

This all started to go wrong when the Left started floating the concepts of "hate speech" and particularly "hate crimes." This is the inevitable fruit of that poison seed of decades back (and yes, I Told You So ™)

The notion of a "Hate Crime" is inherently anti-American since it immediately abrogates the concept of equality under law.

Further, it is not the province of man to judge what is a criminal's heart; the Law provides only to punish the base actions of men. When man takes onto himself that responsibility which is reserved to God, you might as well just book an appointment for "disaster" on your Outlook Express.

Edited by Ralonzo

Anquan Boldin says Charlottesville was part of the reason for his retirement -

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/08/anquan_boldin_says_he_retired_because_of_charlottesville_not_buffalo_bills.html

Orchard Park, N.Y. -- It's easy to think Anquan Boldin's decision to retire 13 days after he signed with the Buffalo Bills was influenced by the team's recent trades and the likelihood of it missing the playoffs in 2017.

However, Boldin has made multiple attempts since he made the decision to let people know it had nothing to do with the Bills. Put simply, his passion for social advocacy work now outweighs his passion for football. He said as much to ESPN's Jim Trotter on Sunday night and reiterated his stance on Sirius XM NFL Radio on Monday morning.

"Seeing the things that transpired in the last week or so, for me, there's something bigger than football at this point," Boldin said. "It's kind of shocking for me to say that, because football has been something I dedicated my life to."

Boldin went on to say he's uncomfortable with how divided we are as a nation and he will not be coming out of retirement. His career is over, despite the fact that he thinks he can still play.

"Do I think that I can solve all of the problems that we have in this country? Of course not," Boldin said. "But I do think I have a duty to stand up and make my voice heard and be a voice for those that don't have a voice."

I have no idea of his politics but I would say this:

Regardless of whether he is coming at this from the left, the right or no political slant at all, I hope he provides a thoughtful and reasoned voice to his approach. He seems like the type of guy that will.

The American Left went from 0 to the digital equivalent of book-burning in pretty short order, nicht wahr?

This all started to go wrong when the Left started floating the concepts of "hate speech" and particularly "hate crimes." This is the inevitable fruit of that poison seed of decades back (and yes, I Told You So ™)

The notion of a "Hate Crime" is inherently anti-American since it immediately abrogates the concept of equality under law.

Further, it is not the province of man to judge what is a criminal's heart; the Law provides only to punish the base actions of men. When man takes onto himself that responsibility which is reserved to God, you might as well just book an appointment for "disaster" on your Outlook Express.

I'm still curious which of the Charlottesville Nazis killed millions of people because of their race, and thousands us US servicemen.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Get ready to be called a Nazi by someone that is afraid that he is himself becoming a Nazi.

See, unlike you, I believe in free speech for all. It is possible to do so and hate the speech of some.

I can't believe we're even having this discussion after the speeches given at the Nazi rally in Skokie Illinois in 1977 convinced a majority of Americans of the rightness of their cause and spurred the formation of the American Reich.

The science is settled.

I have no idea of his politics but I would say this:

Regardless of whether he is coming at this from the left, the right or no political slant at all, I hope he provides a thoughtful and reasoned voice to his approach. He seems like the type of guy that will.

Totally agree.