Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for CB Gaines, 2nd rd pick

Roundybout

I hated it because I think that 24 year-olds with his talent are the guys that are crucial in a rebuild. I could have understood trading Shady for example. By the time you are ready to win he will be on his last legs. By the time that you are ready to win Watkins might be a top 3 receiver.

And, I still think they sold low. This reminds me of the Lynch trade, I'm sure they could have gotten more for him, if that was the plan.

I hated it because I think that 24 year-olds with his talent are the guys that are crucial in a rebuild. I could have understood trading Shady for example. By the time you are ready to win he will be on his last legs. By the time that you are ready to win Watkins might be a top 3 receiver.

Troooooffff!!

And, I still think they sold low. This reminds me of the Lynch trade, I'm sure they could have gotten more for him, if that was the plan.

the thing about the Lynch trade, the whole league knew Lynch didnt want to be here, Lynch was an off-field problem on multiple occasions. Bills had very little leverage in dealing Lynch. Lucky we got what we did.

the thing about the Lynch trade, the whole league knew Lynch didnt want to be here, Lynch was an off-field problem on multiple occasions. Bills had very little leverage in dealing Lynch. Lucky we got what we did.

But it was reported Green Bay was interested and was going to offer more. But they just took the first offer.

That's because they knew he was out before. He impacts every single play.

http://walterfootball.com/nflpicks2016_03early.php

Week 3 of 2016, news came out late that Sammy would not be playing. The spread went from +4 to +5. So that's actually more than I was expecting but still low. That's the value Vegas puts on Sammy, a single point. Which is still really high for one player that isn't a QB! But it puts things in perspective.

But it was reported Green Bay was interested and was going to offer more. But they just took the first offer.

That was Buddy Nix either being senile or more likely vindictive by sending ML to a bad team instead of to GB. He wasn't very good at predicting the future, obviously.

Sammy and Woods back together again. I hope they do well.

I like Matthews.

and I like Gaines in zone.

Darby doesn't fit scheme and Watkins? well that is a calculated risk.

I like the boldness, i don't feel tank. I feel a plan is emerging and changing the status quo with a hard right that nearly sets the airbags off, is just a riot.

I love this amazing feeling of insanity for minute. When i first read it I too was WTF F!!!!!!!
But i am more interested in the season now than i was before honestly.

Crazy f'rs Beane, Sean and Pegulas !

Sammy and Woods back together again. I hope they do well.

I like Matthews.

and I like Gaines in zone.

Darby doesn't fit scheme and Watkins? well that is a calculated risk.

I like the boldness, i don't feel tank. I feel a plan is emerging and changing the status quo with a hard right that nearly sets the airbags off, is just a riot.

I love this amazing feeling of insanity for minute. When i first read it I too was WTF F!!!!!!!

But i am more interested in the season now than i was before honestly.

Crazy f'rs Beane, Sean and Pegulas !

Why do you like Gaines over Darby in zone?

Cheers!

Thanks Common sense !

and to you as well.

I am not one for stats. I and even worse at defending a position I might take.

I have too many numbers in my head already.

And i do not care to secure my reasoning for another.

How do your perceive Gaines ?

Cheers!

BTW I meant no insult towards you Commonsense.

....according to the Buffalo News, popcorn sales are up 66.7% in WNY since 5:08PM......fine WHINE is up 66.6% as well.......

2 1st 2 2nds 2thrds

Hope the Popcorn don't get stale while waiting for next season. It might.

way to turn the fan base upon it's head ! wow.