Not even close.

GS Rec. Yds. Avg. TD

13. 54. 959. 17.8. 8

15. 79. 1198. 15.2. 10

5. 41. 580. 14.1. 2

16. 65. 982. 15.1. 6

13. 60. 1047. 17.5 9

8. 28. 430. 15.4. 2

You're right. Nothing alike. Could you imagine how much of a bust Sammy would be with Matt Ryan throwing to him.

I don't want to start rumors, but I heard it's an issue with his spleen.

Is this going to turn into a Rusty Jones thread again ?!

Geesh

in an effort to be truly efficient....the funeral was held in practice right on the field today so that no players had to worry about missing either one.

McD is truly a efficient guy

wait Tyrod is dead?

Sammy Watkins said he had a little ankle twist. Nothing to be concerned about.

Well if Matt says don't be worried, I won't.

there I feel much better now

GS Rec. Yds. Avg. TD

13. 54. 959. 17.8. 8

15. 79. 1198. 15.2. 10

5. 41. 580. 14.1. 2

16. 65. 982. 15.1. 6

13. 60. 1047. 17.5 9

8. 28. 430. 15.4. 2

You're right. Nothing alike. Could you imagine how much of a bust Sammy would be with Matt Ryan throwing to him.

Weird Bills fans:

tumblr_mb0dydfUJA1rq1vxuo1_500.gif

I see nothing wrong with what the OP posted. Dude was just trying to keep people informed. He posted a few minutes later that he was back out jogging, albeit gingerly, but posted none the less. What was the problem, seems as though it was pretty accurate. Initially stated that it was his foot/ankle and after all was said and done, that was the case.

Pat Moran @PatMoran 6m

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor in stable condition after injuring left leg in practice. He is expected to survive.

So we just burying 1? Thank goodness,I'm not sure I could watch the season if Tyrod and Sammy both died. Football must be getting really brutal, starting to think these guys don't get paid enough Edited by Gunsgoodtime

I see nothing wrong with what the OP posted. Dude was just trying to keep people informed. He posted a few minutes later that he was back out jogging, albeit gingerly, but posted none the less. What was the problem, seems as though it was pretty accurate. Initially stated that it was his foot/ankle and after all was said and done, that was the case.

The problem is that he couldn't wait a few minutes to get the full story, in his rush to be the first one to post. Then, he acts like a 15 year old Internet troll in his subsequent posts.

GS Rec. Yds. Avg. TD

13. 54. 959. 17.8. 8

15. 79. 1198. 15.2. 10

5. 41. 580. 14.1. 2

16. 65. 982. 15.1. 6

13. 60. 1047. 17.5 9

8. 28. 430. 15.4. 2

Are we looking at the same year three where Jones averaged over 100 yards per game? And still managed to put up 13 more catches and 150 more yards than Watkins in 3 less games?

Edited by jmc12290

The problem is that he couldn't wait a few minutes to get the full story, in his rush to be the first one to post. Then, he acts like a 15 year old Internet troll in his subsequent posts.

The post was fine, the responses after called out was uncalled for

I don't want to start rumors, but I heard it's an issue with his spleen.

eball says that's a gotdam lie!

Kidney Glenn does not have a cordy problem either!

And let's hope it's not true.......spleen issues and crohn's go hand-in-hand and we don't need Tyrod getting suspended for weed......or even if not disciplined by Goodell.......when Seantrel comes back that would be too guys blowin' stink at McCoy before the snap.......leading to more runs toward the sideline.....and the ab-domno effect would be decreased production and then a radio gig for McCoy in 2018.