Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I find the lyrics funny. 

Hmmm...when I responded earlier, the video you had linked was Bleaches "Hard to Kill", which sounds like good Blondie to me...but now it is Robin Schulz.....I assume it was the Schulz song you were suggesting...it doesn't sound like Blondie! :)

11 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Hmmm...when I responded earlier, the video you had linked was Bleaches "Hard to Kill", which sounds like good Blondie to me...but now it is Robin Schulz.....I assume it was the Schulz song you were suggesting...it doesn't sound like Blondie! :)

YouTube is funny like that.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:40 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

I saw them on 11/7/97, a week after the Hammerstein show.  My first of seven Jane's shows.  Absolutely magical and borderline life-altering.  Great call, dude.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I saw them on 11/7/97, a week after the Hammerstein show.  My first of seven Jane's shows.  Absolutely magical and borderline life-altering.  Great call, dude.

Unfortunately I never got to see those guys. Definitely on my bucket list.

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah man, have for a LONG time.

They just stopped touring a couple years ago.  I'm sure they have differences, but I don't think it's anything that would keep them from reuniting.

Perry Farrell's current solo tour is getting a lot of media attention.  Ritual de lo Habitual turns 30 years old next year.

It would not surprise me to see a Jane's tour in 2020.  In fact, I'd be surprised if it DIDN'T happen.

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They just stopped touring a couple years ago.  I'm sure they have differences, but I don't think it's anything that would keep them from reuniting.

Perry Farrell's current solo tour is getting a lot of media attention.  Ritual de lo Habitual turns 30 years old next year.

It would not surprise me to see a Jane's tour in 2020.  In fact, I'd be surprised if it DIDN'T happen.

Wow, that's a surprise to me. Their animus was LEGENDARY back in the day. Maybe old age mellowed them out

On 7/31/2019 at 11:09 AM, Gugny said:

That album still holds up today.  As a matter of fact it's better tha 99% of the stuff out there today. If they tour I'm making it a point to go.

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That album still holds up today.  As a matter of fact it's better tha 99% of the stuff out there today. If they tour I'm making it a point to go.

Easily one of the best of all time, IMO.  I'll definitely go if they tour.