Every team's Brady

Thought we could have some fun. Who is comparable to Brady in terms of incredible production and talent but came from no where for each team? Here are a few that came to mind quickly

Chargers Antonio Gates

Cowboys Romo?

Bills Jason Peters

Broncos Rod Smith

Thought we could have some fun. Who is comparable to Brady in terms of incredible production and talent but came from no where for each team? Here are a few that came to mind quickly

Chargers Antonio Gates

Cowboys Romo?

Bills Jason Peters

Broncos Rod Smith

Great topic!!

Antonio Brown immediately comes to mind for another

Kurt Warner - Rams

TD - Broncos

Arian Foster - Texans

Priest Holmes - Chiefs

Richard Sherman - Seahawks

John Randle - Vikings

Richard Dent - Bears

Marques Colston - Saints

Robert Mathis - Colts

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Great topic!!

Kurt Warner - Rams

TD - Broncos

Arian Foster - Texans

Priest Holmes - Chiefs

John Randle - Vikings

This list is spot on......AB has to be the #1 example.....

Kurt Warner - Rams

Kurt Warner has to be no. 1 in this category, even more so than Brady himself. Even though he was a sixth round draft pick, Brady was the starting QB at a storied college program; Warner was undrafted out of Northern Iowa and bounced around the minor leagues before Trent Green got himself hurt.

Edited by mannc

Great topic!!

Kurt Warner - Rams

TD - Broncos

Arian Foster - Texans

Priest Holmes - Chiefs

John Randle - Vikings

Richard Dent - Bears

Marques Colston - Saints

Robert Mathis - Colts

Good list but I'd take Deacon Jones over Kurt Warner for the Rams

Antonio Gates for the Chargers

I'd argue Jim Kelly somewhat....

I never ever heard of Miami's football program at a serious level until Kosar upset Nebraska at the Orange Bowl WAY after Jim had played his school years.

After the fact they've tried to co-opt Kelly's year into THE U but I don't remember it like that for one second.

And Brady was the starter at Michigan for two solid seasons, he was a decent dropback QB, not a tinker-toy quasi-option flunky.

I'd argue Jim Kelly somewhat....

I never ever heard of Miami's football program at a serious level until Kosar upset Nebraska at the Orange Bowl WAY after Jim had played his school years.

After the fact they've tried to co-opt Kelly's year into THE U but I don't remember it like that for one second.

And Brady was the starter at Michigan for two solid seasons, he was a decent dropback QB, not a tinker-toy quasi-option flunky.

Cripes, really?

Miami University was thinking about dropping their football program before Kelly got there. That should tell you something.

Also, Kosar was the year after Kelly left. So much for your stupid WAY after Kelly left.

Edited by Binghamton Beast