Serious question

Why does Shady McCoy never get the recognition he deserves as a running back? Since he came into the league he leads the NFL in rushing yards. He will surpass 10k if he has a good season this year. He is on a HoF pace and he most certainly is a HoF.

So why doesn't he ever get mentioned as the best in the league? It was Adrian and Marshawn. Now it's Leveon Bell , David Johnson and zeke.

All those guys are extremely talented but wake me up when David Johnson is closing in on 10k.

I feel shady always runs with a chip on his shoulder because he feels he is overlooked and when he rips it for 1500 yards and 15 TDs he will still be

If shady runs us too the playoffs he should most certainly be in MVP consideration. I guess I feel like we have the closest thing since Barry sanders and nobody realizes it but us

Because he is not the best in the league. Heck, Gillislee averaged more yards a carry than he did. I for one, get very frustated at times by his running style. Having said that, he is fun to watch when he is going good.

Watching the NFL network, when they promote the league, he was one of the three guys they would show.

Because he is not the best in the league. Heck, Gillislee averaged more yards a carry than he did. I for one, get very frustated at times by his running style. Having said that, he is fun to watch when he is going good.

Watching the NFL network, when they promote the league, he was one of the three guys they would show.

I don't watch nfl network so I can't comment on that but leading the nfl in rushing since he came into the league is a massive accomplishment

How many yards did Gilly average when he was thrust into the starting role while McCoy was out?

I would point out that his running style is also what keeps him so "young" as a running back....he doesnt take the clean hits and isnt a pounding running back that leads to injuries.....

I would point out that his running style is also what keeps him so "young" as a running back....he doesnt take the clean hits and isnt a pounding running back that leads to injuries.....

Exactly. He can play till he's 35 because of his jitterbug style. It's like tackling a ghost

Exactly. He can play till he's 35 because of his jitterbug style. It's like tackling a ghost

The only thing I don't really like is how he carries the ball loosely in one arm. It works for him but I cringe and can't believe he doesn't have a ton of fumbles.

yes. He is overrated af

he wont havw the speed

The only thing I don't really like is how he carries the ball loosely in one arm. It works for him but I cringe and can't believe he doesn't have a ton of fumbles.

Welp. I definitely can't argue with you on that as it's what I dislike most about his style... but as a guy who played a lot of running back I know that for a fast guy it can really let you kick it into that next gear. He was flying last year. And it helps you build up that homerun speed quicker

That makes me nervous too, although he usually does that when he is in space, not when he's running between players.

He'll get the recognition he deserves when the Bills make the playoffs.

The top two leaders in rush yards per attempt were Mike Gillisee and Bilal Powell. They aren't the top 2 backs in the league. McCoy was 3rd.

Gillisee was 5.7 ypc

McCoy was 5.4 ypc

Why does Shady McCoy never get the recognition he deserves as a running back? Since he came into the league he leads the NFL in rushing yards. He will surpass 10k if he has a good season this year. He is on a HoF pace and he most certainly is a HoF.

So why doesn't he ever get mentioned as the best in the league? It was Adrian and Marshawn. Now it's Leveon Bell , David Johnson and zeke.

All those guys are extremely talented but wake me up when David Johnson is closing in on 10k.

I feel shady always runs with a chip on his shoulder because he feels he is overlooked and when he rips it for 1500 yards and 15 TDs he will still be

If shady runs us too the playoffs he should most certainly be in MVP consideration. I guess I feel like we have the closest thing since Barry sanders and nobody realizes it but us

....who cares bud?....let every DC take him for granted......being in a Bills uni makes him a non-issue.....if he was still in Philly, it would be a different story.....Buffalo is a non-issue and "under the radar" works just fine for me......