Cordy Glenn's Foot Issue is Improving

This. Do you want to continue to pay hundreds of thousands, or several million dollars, to someone with a questionable mental state? I sure wouldn't, regardless of how I, or some cynical Sullivan-esque fans, feel about the "depth" at the LT position.

Incognito was way crazier when we signed him.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie was temporarily blacklisted because he allegedly bullied Jonathan Martin. He wasn't involved in a confrontation with the police, while standing half naked in a field somewhere.

He sexually harassed a woman with a golf club. He smashed a car and recorded it. He routninely got voted dirtest player in the NFL and had numerous NFL fines. He also got kicked out of 2 colleges.

He was an idiot long before Martin.

Not. Even. Close.

Yeah, that was totally the work of a sane guy. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/richie-incognito-smashed-his-black-ferrari-with-a-baseball-bat

He sexually harassed a woman with a golf club. He smashed a car and recorded it. He routninely got voted dirtest player in the NFL and had numerous NFL fines. He also got kicked out of 2 colleges.

Yeah, that was totally the work of a sane guy. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/richie-incognito-smashed-his-black-ferrari-with-a-baseball-bat

i think you pointed it out actually...he was more of an idiot over being just plain crazy. idiots can correct themselves if needed. crazy is permanent.

Thanks for that. It was a black baseball bat. Chainsaw? :doh:

Good arch support inserts worked for me

Ohhhh, but once you have it it's very hard to get rid of. And hurts like the devil! I've had a touch, which was bad. My wife was in a whole new category and that was awful!!!

Ohhhh, but once you have it it's very hard to get rid of. And hurts like the devil! I've had a touch, which was bad. My wife was in a whole new category and that was awful!!!

A little story

My son suffered badly from this in pop warner......so bad that he almost had to stop playing. One of the coaches on the team (who knew so much more then me about this stuff took pity on me and)

Took a practice off to visit his mother who was a medical massouse........about 30 minutes of massage on not just the area but the tendons that lead all the way up the leg did WONDERS in giving immediate pain relief

Then a trip to a specialty shoe store and had inserts made specifically for his shoes..not just his cleats but his everyday shoes

Then athletic arch supports that he wore when he practiced and played

THEN specific exercises that strenghtened the arches and made them more limber....daily

By the time he made it to high school he had it licked