Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bad part of this is that they beat NE once every couple of years. I don't like the idea of their games getting easier.

Best possible scenario for the Bills is Pats winning every other AFC game. Accept they're winning the division and start thinking about the wildcard.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago

#Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, on if Kaepernick is being blackballed: If they think he can help them win, I would hope they would sign him.

Guess we get to see if Ross is a man of his word

I believe it was Ross who said he would support and back his players if they decided to sit or kneel for the anthem

Reminds me of last year with Ragland

Mixed emotions from me, it would help the Bills in two games this year but it means more bad QB play. Not that I'm a huge Tanny fan but they won 8 out of his last 9 and he is at least serviceable. I can't stand watching bad football.

A Buddy of mine texted me.

The Exact Text

Torn ACL - Out for year, failed Lachman Test

I asked about an MRI

Response:

Has not had an MRI yet

daaaaaaaang breaking news if that's true. is Cutler interested in playing? otherwise Kaepernick just found his next opportuntiy. i wonder if they would reach out to Romo to see if he had any interest? or maybe Garrapollo or another trade. I'd give them Tyrod for a 1st round pick

daaaaaaaang breaking news if that's true. is Cutler interested in playing? otherwise Kaepernick just found his next opportuntiy. i wonder if they would reach out to Romo to see if he had any interest? or maybe Garrapollo or another trade. I'd give them Tyrod for a 1st round pick

Kap can wear his Fidel Castro shirt during the Miami presser.

Reason I asked about an MRI is people that have had ACL tears before can fail Lachman Tests (specially when you never had surgery), I myself can fail a Lachman test right now (two ACL replacements already and yet my ACL is completely intact)

Kap can wear his Fidel Castro shirt during the Miami presser.

i'm sure they would love that in Miami. people would travel across the ocean on their makeshift rafts just to boo him

Reason I asked about an MRI is people that have had ACL tears before can fail Lachman Tests (specially when you never had surgery), I myself can fail a Lachman test right now (two ACL replacements already and yet my ACL is completely intact)

good info to know, thanks. so he failed the initial tests by the trainer or doctor on staff but MRI will be the final verdict. so that probably won't be until tomorrow then

i was wondering the same thing, and losman was the only one to come to mind. our starters may have well have been injured with their level of play the last 16 years or so.

Don't forget Kevin Kolb slipping on the rubber mat and never appearing again.