Could Ragland be surprise cut of 2017?

The notion of Ragland getting cut is crazy. Why would you cut a guy who has talent and isnt costing much on a rookie contract. He hasnt even played a game yet. Ragland said he has lost weight so he will be fine. Everyone was exciting about the Hodges signing and he is just running with the 2's and 3's.

Good post. Cutting Rags would be downright insane. I can't even believe that this is a 6 page thread.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new England

Seattle

Miami

Atlanta

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

Cleveland

You are a funny kinda funny.

All Im going to say is we had a LB in the pro bowl...ya, i know what that means.Or what it doesn't mean anymore, but still. I think he could start on more than just 16 teams👍

You are a funny kinda funny.

All Im going to say is we had a LB in the pro bowl...ya, i know what that means.Or what it doesn't mean anymore, but still. I think he could start on more than just 16 teams👍

totally different lb than our current need

You claimed that our best lb could not even start on 16 other teams. Thats what you said. I reminded you we had a pro bowl lb'er. Epic fail by you, sir...lmao

no. Not at all. Epic fail by everyone but Buffalo in 2016

..Jesus, the gruesome "One 'N Done" crowd has kicked it up a notch....hilarious enough when the rookie Rambo was labeled a BUST for getting torched in a PRE-SEASON game....Reggie tears an ACL in PRACTICE and he's already a potential cut?.....Comedy Central stuff..............

What you are saying,now, i guess?

the fact that a nobody LB came and succeeded against the odds combined with reality that no one else did in 2016 points me to believe in anomalies

Lorax won't succ3ed in 2017

According to reports he has yet to take a rep other than backup MLB. I suspect they would rather have a backup MLB that can play multiple positions like the others have been doing. Just like Cardale Jones, this kid has no ties to this regime and seems at least on paper to not fit the defense.

I never liked the pick, but was hoping he could push P. Brown out of a job. So far the best I can hope for now is P. Brown bounces back to 2015 form.

Thoughts?

4 days in to his second training camp after missing a year?

Seems like a rational thought.

the fact that a nobody LB came and succeeded against the odds combined with reality that no one else did in 2016 points me to believe in anomalies

Lorax won't succ3ed in 2017

So will ANY of our lb'ers succeed this year? Who sits atop your depth chart? In your expert opinion, who is the top 3?

So will ANY of our lb'ers succeed this year? Who sits atop your depth chart? In your expert opinion, who is the top 3?

I will weigh in with an articulate response when I get the time. It may be a few hours.

What specifics would you like?

I am a somewhat expert, though.

Boyst...if you're trying to get a date, you're doing it wrong.

I swiped him right??

I'm at the gym currently. It's difficult when I've dated a handful of these girls

I will weigh in with an articulate response when I get the time. It may be a few hours.

What specifics would you like?

I am a somewhat expert, though.

I swiped him right??

I'm at the gym currently. It's difficult when I've dated a handful of these girls

I want to know why farms have goats, what do they do? Nothing? Milk?

Cut absolutely not. But i would definitely not be surprised if he isnt on this team at the start of the regular season.

I was probably one of very few who had questions about the linebacker corp after we hired McDermott. I see Ragland and the down hill thumper much like Brandon Spikes. I dont see anything but him being miscast as a guy who can drop back and give you much in coverage. I honestly dont know where Preston Brown fits either. I dont see him as the Keuchly type guy in the middle. I am very interested in seeing what Humber is. I know zilch about him. I am also curious about Milano and the other guy they drafted. I wouldnt ve shocked if next year we had 2 to 3 new linebackers opening day.