White Shoes..

That was the California Golden Seals, my friend!

If you want to get technical it was both.

Oakland Seals too, for a season or two.

I love 60's/70's pro-hockey trivia. Between NHL expansion and WHA it was certainly an interesting era.

I feel the league should ban white shoes. There was the one Broncos game last year and a player was wearing white shoes and may or may not have stepped out of bounds on a play that contributed to them winning the game. White blends in with the sideline too well.

Oh, the humanity!

Thank goodness we protect the youth from such visible displays of sheer barbarism in today's NFL! I mean, he went to the ground in celebration! THE GROUND!

what are you talkin about- all that leg shaking is too sexual for my taste. :D

Funny how people get their panties in a bunch over something like what shoes the Bills will be wearing

well, shoes do tend to be a big deal to those who wear panties.

I feel the league should ban white shoes. There was the one Broncos game last year and a player was wearing white shoes and may or may not have stepped out of bounds on a play that contributed to them winning the game. White blends in with the sideline too well.

This is actually a great point and contributes mightily to the thread...well done.

Edited by JaCrispy

i see what the OP is saying. if the Bills are like me, whenever i wear white shoes i avoid mud and jump over puddles. i think they should be more focused on football than trying to keep their shoes looking nice and white