ESPN:NFL's best (and worst) arsenals. Bills 24th.

JM2009

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20164155/nfl-best-worst-offensive-arsenals-running-backs-wide-receivers-tight-ends-32-1-2017-nfl-season

"24. Buffalo Bills

Shady McCoy continues to impress as he enters his age-29 season, but he has missed time in each of his first two seasons with the Bills, and that's without considering the high ankle sprain he suffered in Week 17. Charles Clayhas failed to deliver in Buffalo while struggling with a persistent knee injury, and the team played Sammy Watkins through a clearly debilitating foot injury before Watkins hit the shelf in 2016. If Watkins isn't 100 percent, the depth chart behind him is scary, led by players such as Walter Powell, Andre Holmesand second-rounder Zay Jones."

The depth is a real problem with this team.

More disrespect, please. Post it on the walls at camp.

I don't know. counting on both Watkins and McCoy to stay healthy is a big if with the history. And the depth behind them is very questionable.

Jets - #32

Panthers - #12

Broncos - #23

Falcons - #4

Bengals - #6

Bucs - #10

Raiders - #8

Jets - #32

Saints - #14

Chargers - #7

Chiefs - #27

Pats - #1

Colts - #25

Dolphins - #3

Pats - #1

Dolphins - #3

I wonder if Tyrod is actually considered part of the "arsinal" (SP)

Runs for several touchdowns a year

Nope

This considers running backs, wide receivers and tight ends without the influence of quarterbacks, offensive linemen or offensive coordinators. It considers only how they'll perform in 2017 without worrying about future seasons, and it's not concerned with the cost of those players or what it took to acquire them. This is strictly an on-field analysis. It factors in players who are already injured or suspended. Healthy players were treated according to their typical injury history, so a player like Keenan Allen is more of a concern than someone like Larry Fitzgerald.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I don't know. counting on both Watkins and McCoy to stay healthy is a big if with the history. And the depth behind them is very questionable.

This is where I'm at. If they, along with Clay, stay healthy it is a decent group. They have stars but what's behind them is scary.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20164155/nfl-best-worst-offensive-arsenals-running-backs-wide-receivers-tight-ends-32-1-2017-nfl-season

"24. Buffalo Bills

Shady McCoy continues to impress as he enters his age-29 season, but he has missed time in each of his first two seasons with the Bills, and that's without considering the high ankle sprain he suffered in Week 17. Charles Clayhas failed to deliver in Buffalo while struggling with a persistent knee injury, and the team played Sammy Watkins through a clearly debilitating foot injury before Watkins hit the shelf in 2016. If Watkins isn't 100 percent, the depth chart behind him is scary, led by players such as Walter Powell, Andre Holmesand second-rounder Zay Jones."

The depth is a real problem with this team.

So is fragility.

Our best guys tend to get hurt. Hopefully that's not a trend that continues this year.

More disrespect, please. Post it on the walls at camp.

Is it disrespectful if an accurate set of concerns?

This is where I'm at. If they, along with Clay, stay healthy it is a decent group. They have stars but what's behind them is scary.

And 2 have been hurt often lately, while the third is a high mileage back.

Interesting take on KC at 27. Hopefully that part is accurate and they struggle offensively and go 4-12

That would be great,then the Bills can flip the switch go 12-4 and get their cake and eat it too ;)

Miami at 3 is a joke. 10-15 would be reasonable.

They were talking about Miami on GMF this morning glowing over Jay Ajay and his 3-200 yds games last year, weren't the Wrex led Bills victims of 2 of those?

They were talking about Miami on GMF this morning glowing over Jay Ajay and his 3-200 yds games last year, weren't the Wrex led Bills victims of 2 of those?

Yep. But I think Ajay won't do that again.

Yep. But I think Ajay won't do that again.

i'm dumbfounded at how much love that team is getting going into this year. if i'm not mistaken they were ranked in the 20's in both total offense and defense. you aren't stringing multiple winning seasons together with those sort of numbers.... #3 on this list? seriously? ajayi got 50% of his yds in 3 freakin games and is anyone other than landry really scaring anyone on that team? COME ON.

i'm dumbfounded at how much love that team is getting going into this year. if i'm not mistaken they were ranked in the 20's in both total offense and defense. you aren't stringing multiple winning seasons together with those sort of numbers.... #3 on this list? seriously? ajayi got 50% of his yds in 3 freakin games and is anyone other than landry really scaring anyone on that team? COME ON.

Bills should have won the second game.

Bills should have won the second game.

It literally wouldn't surprise me one bit if the fins fell back down to 6-10 or 7-9 this year. in fact i'd put money on that before I would that they make the playoffs a 2nd straight year.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

It literally wouldn't surprise me one bit if the fins fell back down to 6-10 or 7-9 this year. in fact i'd put money on that before I would that they make the playoffs a 2nd straight year.

i agree.