Favorite Tailgating Food and Drink pairings

Food: Buttermilk waffles topped with bacon, maple syrup, fried chicken and maple gravy

Drink: Dark roast coffee with heavy whipping cream and maple syrup

You making this at your tailgate??

"You're over on Breyer right? You got a pool over there don't cha?"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you have enough time for the pork shoulder??

will smoke it and pull it on Saturday, then reheat on the grill Sunday morning. Will also have a few White Hots and chicken wing dip.

Been holding out hope that by drinking Genny at the tailgates good luck would follow(drank 2011 Pats game) but now that 60 minute is in cans...60 minute and Broolklyn summer as beers

This is so basic its almost embarrassing - my son and i attended his first ever Bills home game last December (Cleveland game) and my first game at New Era in 23 years and we feasted on Sahlen's hot dogs with Webers mustard and a nice craft beer i brought up from Virginia for the trip. All cooked over a home made grill (popcorn drum and sheet metal griddle) parked next to Tom Cat in Hammer's lot. It was awesome.

You making this at your tailgate??

"You're over on Breyer right? You got a pool over there don't cha?

Yeah, Breyer, I have a pond in the back, a pool and a pond. The pond might be good for you......

i will not be making the Maple Bacon breakfast Sandwiches on everything bagels this year for the opener. I have something special in mind. It's going to be absolutely amazing. That's all I'm gonna say. Just putting it out there, you should probably find me that day.

i will not be making the Maple Bacon breakfast Sandwiches on everything bagels this year for the opener. I have something special in mind. It's going to be absolutely amazing. That's all I'm gonna say. Just putting it out there, you should probably find me that day.

Do these new breakfast sandwiches include truffle oil, lobster meat and Hooters waitresses?? If so...I'm game.