The Ravens Will Struggle in 2017

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@eric_edholm

John Urschel figured it out. Play 3 years. Earn pension. Fall back on career in spectral graph theory/matrix algebra.

More guys should try.

Leodis tried in the offseason after his third year and although his contributions to spectral graph theory propelled the field to new heights, he got fired for repeatedly watching Keanu Reeves movies and waiting for math scenes that never happened.

I was referencing the countless articles on NFL.com. It seems like every other week there is a new article about him: what he still brings, who should look at him, why aren't teams looking at him, he can win it all!!

Funny how you don't see those articles about RGIII, and Kap is every bit the crappy quarterback that RGIII is.

Lets be honest. Kaep is great for the NFL. He draws attention to the league. Look at a sport like baseball. No one cares about it anymore because there are no story lines. The games biggest stars are boring faceless guys. Regardless of what we might think of Kaep, he brings the league attention. Any media attention is good attention.

This was always Kaep's best shot of getting back in. Wait for a vet team with a vet starter who gets injured and nothing serviceable behind.

By the way.... can we now finally put to bed any idea that Ryan Mallet is a viable NFL Quarterback? He sucks.

This was always Kaep's best shot of getting back in. Wait for a vet team with a vet starter who gets injured and nothing serviceable behind.

By the way.... can we now finally put to bed any idea that Ryan Mallet is a viable NFL Quarterback? He sucks.

Only when Bill from NYC says so.

If he wakes up one morning and realises that he'd just be going through the motions, that's equally damaging to the team.

Once retirement crosses your mind, it's typically a sign that you should walk away.

I think about retirement all the time.

I'm unfortunately not a millionaire and being only 35....I haven't saved up enough money to retire.

Ravens window has closed. They will stumble along and try to regain old glory, but at the end of the day they need to think about rebuliding.

maybe they will finish worse than the Bills and draft one of the QBs the Bills will want.

If he wakes up one morning and realises that he'd just be going through the motions, that's equally damaging to the team.

Once retirement crosses your mind, it's typically a sign that you should walk away.

This. Life don't work perfect. It probably wasn't an easy choice for him to make.

The coverage of Baltimore possibly signing him is disturbing. ESPN all over it they better sign him or they'll be raysis

I don't want them to sign him. I don't want to hear about this crap again all season long. Can't we just enjoy football?

If they do sign him, tell him to save the politics for the offseason and don't address it during the season.