The Ravens Will Struggle in 2017

It has to suck to be a Ravens fan right now. The season hasn't even started and it's over.

However, this makes the wild card race a bit cleaner. I could see the Steelers being that 13-3 one and done team this season and everyone else in that division being in the neighborhood of 6-10 or worse.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to suck to be a Ravens fan right now. The season hasn't even started and it's over.

However, this makes the wild card race a bit cleaner. I could see the Steelers being that 13-3 one and done team this season and everyone else in that division being in the neighborhood of 6-10 or worse.

I mean.......maybe........... we as Bills fans aren't burdened with the kind of expectations that a Ravens fan has.'

But their roster is pretty good and they are well coached and mentally tough so if Flacco isn't out for any prolonged period I'm not sure I'd be counting them out.

Even if he is, I would expect a prolonged initial burst of success from Kaep if signed.........like Flutie or Tyrod....and even Fitz.......there is amnesia from DC's about how to defense mobile guys once they change teams.......and it's worse when they haven't had an offseason to ponder it because they don't have much time during game week to go back and look at tape of their former teams and then try to figure out how the new team might use them.

Even if he is, I would expect a prolonged initial burst of success from Kaep if signed.........like Flutie or Tyrod....and even Fitz.......there is amnesia from DC's about how to defense mobile guys once they change teams.......and it's worse when they haven't had an offseason to ponder it because they don't have much time during game week to go back and look at tape of their former teams and then try to figure out how the new team might use them.

Just wondering how long a "prolonged initial burst of success" lasts😃

Just wondering how long a "prolonged initial burst of success" lasts

Well......it never seems to last an entire season so no need to consult a physician.

I remember when Belichick pulled the curtain on Flutie magic in a late season 1998 contest against the Jets.......buzzkill.

It's uncanny how the book on some mobile QB's doesn't seem to travel very quickly once they change helmets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...