Cardale traded to chargers!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cardale7_

Excited for the new start, can't wait to get to work @Chargers ⚡️

Big thanks to @buffalobills and #BillsMafia for showing me nothing but love & support my during my brief time with the organization

Edited by YoloinOhio

Anyone know the terms of the trade?

7th round pick in either 2018 or 2019

Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)

7/26/17, 6:49 PM

The pick going back to Buffalo for Cardale Jones is a seventh-rounder in either 2018 or '19. Bills had a logjam at QB. This breaks it.

Edited by MAJBobby

Wonder how crazy they got with the conditions.

Well if he survives the cuts or goes on the PS the Bills probably get the pick,if not whats the diff?he wasn't making this team.

TT,TJ and Norm Peterson ;) ooopps Nathan Peterman :)

Anthony Lynn must have liked him ...

Anthony Lynn lobbied for Karlos back early last year too........knowing in great depth of his issues.

Cardale is a talent but his lack of commitment to the craft was going to get him cut here either way.

You poo-poo'd his frequent trips home during the season but that don't fly in the NFL.

He won't be able to pull that nonsense from LA.........and he's had his cherry busted now and the looks will start getting more brief from here.

@Cardale7_

Excited for the new start, can't wait to get to work @Chargers ⚡️

Big thanks to @buffalobills and #BillsMafia for showing me nothing but love & support my during my brief time with the organization

Classy. I wish they would have given him more than one year. But I guess someone else picked him so they had to get rid of him!!!

Yep I Agree Greg

Greg Gabriel (@greggabe)

7/26/17, 6:56 PM

Those questioning Bills trading Cardale Jones must not know that he was a wasted draft pick. Big with an arm but it ends there. #awful

Edited by MAJBobby

Yep I Agree Greg

Greg Gabriel (@greggabe)

7/26/17, 6:56 PM

Those questioning Bills trading Cardale Jones must not know that he was a wasted draft pick. Big with an arm but it ends there. #awful

He commands a presence when he walks into a room and we all know how much Whaley loves that in a QB