Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His hands are exceptional. I'm not sure he can separate so well and how that pairs with a conservative, non anticipation thrower. But it's hard not to love his grit.

On paper this is an ideal signing. Our offense looks to be very potent, but Tyrod and Dennison will have to put it all together! It does feel good to have a proven guy with hands to rely on if the injuries pile up at receiver. Feeling comfortable with our receivers is a new feeling :flirt:

Boldin has been one of my favorites for a long time. I remember when he played for the Cardinals and some DB on the jets broke his face with a hit, he acted like it was nothing.

Also, i remember the season when the Ravens won the superbowl. He never dropped a pass. This guy has Jerry rice like hands

8-7: BRANDON BEANE PRESSER ON THE JOHN MURPHY SHOW (10:21)

General manager Brandon Beane joins Murph and Donald on set next!

Beane - we had a great visit with Boldin. It was a get to know you kind of session. I think it was good for both sides. #Bills

Beane - we preached that family is very important at this point of a player's career. It was fair for us to be open and have patience #Bills

Beane - you don't want a guy to sign with your team unless they're all in. The decision was going to be made when the time it was right

Beane - I think Boldin would've liked to have made this decision when he showed up. He feels camp is important, likes the grind of it #Bills

Beane - we expect Boldin to practice tomorrow #Bills

Beane on WR Anquan Boldin: "He's physical, he's tough. He helps your run game as well."

Beane - Boldin is a veteran to all the WRs on this team. Even if he helps one guy, it'll be a boost for the future #Bills

I see his wife received Kirby's gift of Great Lakes bacon jam & the TBD recipe book. Nice work.

The rettata really won her over. She had no idea pickle juice had so many uses.