Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski

#Bills GM Brandon Beane tells the team's radio show there is an ongoing open dialogue with free agents Anquan Boldin and Gary Barnidge.

Sounds like we're going hard to get at least one.

I'd prefer a Boldin due to his experience in teaching the younger players how to be a pro and for insurance vs injury.

I think Barnidge wants too much money. just guessing of course and Boldin will find a better fit.

Would like to have either or both, but won't fret if they sign elsewhere. Glad we got in the game at least.

Because Boldin can work like an H back because of his size I dont see the need for Barnidge

Its a valid thought.

But lets see how camp plays out with TE situation. Bills might have enough weapons if some of these kids can accelerate their development.

Somes folks have said let let the youth come along and accept it as it goes. I was not in that group. But Astro's reports have me backing up a bit.

As mentioned these guys likely can miss camp and the workouts till taking an offer, But i like the players who have been in the playbook and are acclimated to "Sean's Way" about now.

either or for me, John.

Its a valid thought.

But lets see how camp plays out with TE situation. Bills might have enough weapons if some of these kids can accelerate their development.

Somes folks have said let let the youth come along and accept it as it goes. I was not in that group. But Astro's reports have me backing up a bit.

As mentioned these guys likely can miss camp and the workouts till taking an offer, But i like the players who have been in the playbook and are acclimated to "Sean's Way" about now.

either or for me, John.

I just think this team is better then its being given credit for....and the only thing that will really derail it is injuries

More depth the better

I just think this team is better then its being given credit for....and the only thing that will really derail it is injuries

More depth the better

agreed John. Depth is what gets teams to the finish line

More depth the better

I really like your point of views and I agree with this one too. This team is talented.

I really like our offensive and defensive lines and in my mind it starts there. If those lines are good it gives every other position opportunity.

Do some positions need to be sorted out by the best player winning the job? Of course

Am I concerned about corners, safeties, LB's, 2nd WR and depth? Of course