Glad Mike Williams Was Off The Board When We Picked

H2o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may need back surgery now? Can you imagine the stuff that would be flying around here if we drafted this kid? :lol:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20105594/mike-williams-los-angeles-chargers-need-surgery

Was just about to post this. It would have been holy heel here on TSW if he was the pick and missed the entire season. It would have been Whaley's fault of course.

:(

Yeah, this doesn't make me happy. I feel terrible for the kid. He worked incredibly hard to overcome a major injury and who knows what his career will be now.

Injuries just suck and it's why every player should get every penny they can while they can.

Word on the street is that the Bills loved Corey Davis and were high on John Ross. Mike Williams wasn't their guy

I wasn't high on him either.

I liked Davis a lot.

I didn't have an opinion on Ross...I didn't think we would entertain him so I didn't do much research on him.

Edited by Teeflebees

Was just about to post this. It would have been holy heel here on TSW if he was the pick and missed the entire season. It would have been Whaley's fault of course.

Of course it would have been Whaley's fault. :lol: And yes, this place would have imploded by now.

@rapsheet

Surgery was on the table 3-4 weeks ago. 2 sources with direct knowledge say it is NOT on the table now. Williams is improving

He's a really good kid btw.

Don't question Schefter when it comes to medical reports brotha :thumbsup:

Man, what does Clemson do to these guys???

Lawson, Williams, Watkins, Beasley, Bowers, Spiller, etc....

Glad the Bills did not look his way this draft. Hopefully he gets healed and can play. Kid was a hell of a player last year.