Least funny comedian/comedic actor

I'll start first with Patton Oswalt. Seems like a cool guy but I just don't think he's funny at all.

Gabriel Iglesias is pretty annoying to me. His material is corny and relies too much on fat jokes.

Kat Williams is also pretty annoying to me....I guess I don't get the humor.

Hannibal Burress....anyone else agree? I think he's terrible.

This might make some people upset but Richard Pryor is another for me. I can respect his career and he made a lot of people laugh and is a legend...but I just couldn't like his humor. I watched some of his stand up and I might give a tiny chuckle here and there but most of it I found unfunny.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting question, especially because you can get wildly different perspectives. Tosh on Tosh.0 is okay, Tosh in a real life standup show is awesome.

Patton Oswalt's live standup shows are great, same with Gabriel Iglesias.

For me, the worst standup show I've ever seen was Tracy Morgan, and I love the guy on TV. He sat on stage and talked into a mic about how much he loved having sex for an hour. I also recently saw Ralphie May and he basically did the same thing, but at least had a couple jokes. Both of them were god awful, which is disappointing because Ralphie May's TV CC Special was hilarious, and same with Tracy on SNL/30 Rock.

Edited by Chilly

any of the women are terrible, save for sarah silverman who is decent from time to time because she is actually a comedian. the fat blonde tall chick is terrible and goes too far every time. the thin chick on howard stern is just a whiny attention whore.

i enjoy dave attel and some of the more comics comics. i find ron white's ability to tell a story unique and fun.

i can't stand guys who scream and yell. the kevin dude gets too shouty some times.

if anyone said carlos mencia or the black dude who dresses like a woman or has already i'm kicking them in the nuts. adam sandler is worth a slap in the face