Least Favorite Vegetable

Lol, every vegetable named so far I love, except for Terry. The worst veggies by far are turnips and rutabagas, followed by radishes.

BTW the best way to prepare vegetables is by roasting them.

Lordy, this explains a lot....rutabagas might be my favorite vegetable...really almost any root vegetable is good with me.

Lima beans (outside of succotash) are not edible

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, every vegetable named so far I love, except for Terry. The worst veggies by far are turnips and rutabagas, followed by radishes.

BTW the best way to prepare vegetables is by roasting them.

I love them all. The turnips and rutabaga when done right can be very good. Love radishes

Until I reached about 40, the only green vegetable I'd eat was lettuce. I can honestly say it was solely because I refused to even try others.

Now, at 46, I love broccoli, brussels sprouts, peas and asparagus. I prefer all of them either roasted or grilled, but also enjoy them steamed.

Veggies I still do not like and suppose I never will: cucumbers, cauliflower, beets, radishes, turnips.

Carrots I can only eat cooked. They have to be soft, or I do not enjoy them.

Straight squash is nasty but cooked spinach is the worst, literally makes me gag.

I can handle raw spinach, but I hate cooked spinach.

i used to feel that way too but after I got married my wife cooked it Chinese style in wok with garlic and I love it.

I detest cabbage but can deal with it with pigs in a blanket.