Raiders sign Carr to 5 year/125 mill extension

What part of $122M for a turnover machine is "debatable"?

....Grigson surrounded him with "talent" and Irsay was dabbling in "pharmaceuticals"......quite the winning combo......now if Bflo traded for him, he'd be the greatest OBD presence since the invention of beer....still debatable?.........

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Grigson surrounded him with "talent" and Irsay was dabbling in "pharmaceuticals"......quite the winning combo......now if Bflo traded for him, he'd be the greatest OBD presence since the invention of beer....still debatable?.........

If Luck was on the Bills, we would be SB contenders. He got slightly overrated but he was hamper by one of the worst GMs in recent memory. Luck is now underrated.

If Luck was on the Bills, we would be SB contenders. He got slightly overrated but he was hamper by one of the worst GMs in recent memory. Luck is now underrated.

....NO argument here 'Bisquit......what GM in his right mind would blame a Luck extension on his inability to secure other talent?....would that be "CYA"?.......and Irsay is a bigger clown than Wrecks.....

:lol:

@bykevinclark

Derek Carr will get $25 million a year and can now afford a one-bedroom apartment in the Bay Area.

Outstanding! And more truth to this than there should be.

Carr looks like a stud. Actually reminds me more of Kelly than most current guys- not sure exactly why.

JaMarcus Russell, Daunte Culpepper, Scott Mitchell, and Sam Bradford all come to mind.

Daunte was decent until he got to Miami. But I'm thinking coming off the knee, that their deal wasn't too reckless

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

Outstanding! And more truth to this than there should be.

Carr looks like a stud. Actually reminds me more of Kelly than most current guys- not sure exactly why.

Daunte was decent until he got to Miami. But I'm thinking coming off the knee, that their deal wasn't too reckless

Daunte was decent when he had Randy Moss in his prime.

I happen to believe regardless of the stats that Luck is a very good qb.....

But its the whole "if ifs and butts were candy and nuts" thing.......we dont have luck....or the number 1 pick.....so our team is biult differently

I happen to believe regardless of the stats that Luck is a very good qb.....

But its the whole "if ifs and butts were candy and nuts" thing.......we dont have luck....or the number 1 pick.....so our team is biult differently

I think we have a very similar team to the Raiders, except they have a borderline top 10 qb. IMO, that's really the only difference. There's not much different from the job their GM and Whaley except Carr turned out to be a better qb than almost everyone expected.

TBG/ Beane will do good jobs if we ever find an elite qb. If they don't, the cycle will continue. It's really that simple.

I think we have a very similar team to the Raiders, except they have a borderline top 10 qb. IMO, that's really the only difference. There's not much different from the job their GM and Whaley except Carr turned out to be a better qb than almost everyone expected.

TBG/ Beane will do good jobs if we ever find an elite qb. If they don't, the cycle will continue. It's really that simple.

The Raiders were 10-22 the first two seasons under Carr. He's very good now, but our QB is 15-14 in his first two seasons and that's deplorable to some. Carr's average yards per game is 238 through three seasons. like I said, he's very good and I wished we had him, but TT is not terrible as you and some others think. In Carr's first two seasons, he had 53 total TDs and 25 INTs. TT in two seasons has 47 total TDs and we know he rarely turns the ball over.

The Raiders were 10-22 the first two seasons under Carr. He's very good now, but our QB is 15-14 in his first two seasons and that's deplorable to some. Carr's average yards per game is 238 through three seasons. like I said, he's very good and I wished we had him, but TT is not terrible as you and some others think. In Carr's first two seasons, he had 53 total TDs and 25 INTs. TT in two seasons has 47 total TDs and we know he rarely turns the ball over.

C.Biscuit has NEVER claimed TT is terrible. You are trolling at this point.

Thanks Gunner. I definitely have been hard on TT but I've always clearly stated that he is a starting NFL qb. I just feel he is in the Alex Smith vein - he doesn't lose you games but he doesn't really win them either. If everything else is perfect around them, you can make the playoffs.

But most likely, you end up spinning your wheels. But I guess I'm just a hater.

Well, neither of them made any comment on these stats. That was the important part.

I mean, that is all you got out of my post. SMH

I mean, that is all you got out of my post. SMH

I got the same as I got out of your last 100 posts. Trolling of anyone who dares to suggest Tyrod is not the long term answer at Quarterback by misrepresenting their opinion or avoiding engagement with their argument.