How has Mills been doing in the preseason?

Has anyone seen or read how Mills is doing at RT this preseason. I read a quote from a fellow teammate saying how good he looked. I wonder if it was just a teammate being a cheerleader for his fellow teammate, or has he really looked good at RT.

Dawkins will hopefully get some time at RT to challenge Mills when he does not have to fill in at LT. Has he actually looked good enough to be up to the challenge?

Edited by simpleman

Has anyone seen or read how Mills is doing at RT this preseason. I read a quote from a fellow teammate saying how good he looked. I wonder if it was just a teammate being a cheerleader for his fellow teammate, or has he really looked good at RT.

Dawkins will hopefully get some time at RT to challenge Mills when he does not have to fill in at LT. Has he actually looked good enough to be up to the challenge?

There is this.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/06/16/jordan-mills-one-heck-offseason-bills/

Is this a real question with no hitting with guys in shorts during OTAs and minicamps?

...if you have decent coaching, I have always thought they could sense a player's tendencies, strengths and/or weaknesses with or without pads.........hell, some of the "pundits (COUGH)" here already have Peterman at the curb after THREE DAYS of minis because he did not get "it"..reminds me of Darby getting labeled a "bust" as a rook in a pre-season game because he got torched......the "One & Done Gang" shines on...........

...if you have decent coaching, I have always thought they could sense a player's tendencies, strengths and/or weaknesses with or without pads.........hell, some of the "pundits (COUGH)" here already have Peterman at the curb after THREE DAYS of minis because he did not get "it"..reminds me of Darby getting labeled a "bust" as a rook in a pre-season game because he got torched......the "One & Done Gang" shines on...........

Mills is who he is at this point and I'd be surprised if he shows any improvement beyond what we've seen the last couple of seasons. I am hoping Dawkins develops quickly and seizes control to become a mainstay at RT.

Take it for what it's worth, but he's done nothing in the preseason so far. That being said, nobody else has either, and that's a League-wide situation.

McD said he had a "heck of an offseason", or something like that.

I thought McD didn't care about winning the offseason! :) I'm glad to hear that Mills is winning it. The lines are where the games are won and lost.