Who is your surprise cut?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Jerel Worthy? Is that really a surprise?

Can't see them keeping three different 3-tech bodies. Kyle is starting and Adolphus is only one year in.

Jonathan Williams. Can absolutely see Adolphus Washington as well.

I wonder; if either is on the bubble, does the staff ask them to shed 20 lbs and play end at ~280?

IIRC this is how Lorax went from DT to DE to LB, so there's an example of success on the roster with them.

I wonder; if either is on the bubble, does the staff ask them to shed 20 lbs and play end at ~280?

IIRC this is how Lorax went from DT to DE to LB, so there's an example of success on the roster with them.

Washington might be an option to move outside. He has some pass rush ability but I don't know if I ever expect him to be a dominant interior penetrator in this league.

I've thought about Washington playing as a "Heavy End" since the coaching change. Worthy might be a little more agile though.

Long term, I think they'd need a better pass rusher off the edge than this option but it could be an option.

I've thought about Washington playing as a "Heavy End" since the coaching change. Worthy might be a little more agile though.

Long term, I think they'd need a better pass rusher off the edge than this option but it could be an option.

Yea it is a 2017 fix not a long term going forward solution.

I'm going to scout the Arkansas D-Line and find us a heavy-handed brute. Helps us and weakens the Pats at the same time.

No, I'm not bitter that they took Flowers & Wise :D

Not from Arkansas, but Brad Chubb at NC State is a guy I like for DE in our scheme.

Not from Arkansas, but Brad Chubb at NC State is a guy I like for DE in our scheme.

Nick's cousin (also little brother of former Wake Forest/Rams LB Brandon). No ties to Arkansas at all. Boo!

Justis Mosqueda had him in his top half-dozen eligible pass rushers for 2018.