Post pics of something from your childhood.....

3671__Antenna.jpg

My house has one of those leftover from a previous owner. Nice suppliment to Kodi/Netflix/Amazon

the old school cable box is amazing. i remember running that switch up and down the row, watching every channel speed by, only to have my dad scream at me from the back ground.

And then flipping the switch over from A cable to those mysterious B channels

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0135.JPG

'

I used to get football jerseys from the Sears catalog. I remember getting an Oilers/Pastorini jersey because I liked the colors.

Also got a Bills jacket somewhere around 5th grade through Sears. The elementary school football cognoscenti were impressed.

I'll admit it: I don't know what I'm looking at here...

Its a BEER BALL !!!!

After you drank it dry, it's converted into a giant bong.

When I did this at least I centered the truck and the rollers in the middle of the board...this kid is screwed when he goes to step onto the skateboard. It's way off center. Typical snowflake!!

We nailed an upright plank and made it a scooter. So if it was off center we could balance it

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Did you ever read these?

510fj5baV4L._SY210_BO1204203200_.jpg

Absolutely. :beer:

Guillermo del Toro recently was tasked to turn these books into a movie or movies.

Which now brings his movie projects up to 30! I wish he would just pick something to direct already!

CrOVfjDUAAAi0pP.jpgI

I played so much street hockey as a kid. My babysitters boyfriend gave me a pair of goalie pads similar to these. I wore the heck out of them. Sports were a huge part of my childhood. Street hockey- savage( gang tackle whomever has the ball), and running bases were 3 of my favorite activites

Isn't that from these days?

no Rusty Kuntz made his big league debut in 1979