So....Eric Decker? Signs w/ Titans

KDIGGZ

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No great loss. We need to give Jones a chance to develop. It's not as if we are one player away from being a contender. Decker's wife should be happy as well. After all she is a D list wannabe country singer.

modern country music is garbage. She's actually pretty popular

No great loss. We need to give Jones a chance to develop. It's not as if we are one player away from being a contender. Decker's wife should be happy as well. After all she is a D list wannabe country singer.

You don't know diddly squat. The Titans had the inside track the whole time because of both Decker and Jessie's connection to Nashville. She is brilliant. And they are both nice people. I am a Bills fan who lives in Nashville. I agree that it remains to be seen how injuries are gonna affect his career. But no need to take a swipe at a man's family.

We have 2 Decker type receivers already

Maclin was the target if we were looking to upgrade that spot this offseason past Zay Jones

Agreed. Maclin was a borderline #1 who can stretch vertically and would be one of the better #2's in the league, with the potential to also work in the slot.

Decker and Zay are fairly close in role IMHO.

Any luck on Barnidge?

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

You don't know diddly squat. The Titans had the inside track the whole time because of both Decker and Jessie's connection to Nashville. She is brilliant. And they are both nice people. I am a Bills fan who lives in Nashville. I agree that it remains to be seen how injuries are gonna affect his career. But no need to take a swipe at a man's family.

Lighten up, and learn how to have a since of humor. The Bills were never going to make the best offer to Decker. I'm also sure that his wife would be happier in Nashville than Buffalo. I think that when people put themselves out there in the form of reality television they are fair game to make a comment about. If you want your life to be private, keep it that way. Any women that brags about the size of her man's manhood on twitter isn't a class act imo. They may be "nice" people, but they also don't mind attention. Buffalo isn't the best place for that. Why wouldn't they rather be in a media haven such as Nashville? I digress, once again this is all about money anyways. I just don't think saying she'd rather be in Nashville with her D list country career isn't out of line, it's reality.

Another WR picks another good QB over Taylor. Anyone still think this isn't a trend?

so buffalo made decker an offer? I was unaware of that. seemed more like it had to do with

he and his wife (maclins wife made his decision for him as well) living there then anything else.

as for a trend. yeah, you seem to be keeping that taylor agenda trend going strong,

no doubt...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

He's a nice receiver but he will want big bucks and I think the money would be better spent elsewhere.

So where would money be better spent elsewhere be?

Burning a 1st round pick on yet another receiver and let the guy play out his rook contract. Then repeat?

Sign and overpay for a free agent #1 who is either old or having injury issues?

Sammy is 24 and will light it up on the right team. The "enlightner" posts are comical but please continue when you're not lifting weights.

This is why the Bills just spin their wheels. Maybe the new regime will change this. Based on the offseason moves and what appears too be limited FO support. Most likely Sammy will be gone. If so I hope he goes too the Packers. And achieves his potential.

Edited by Best Player Available