James Hardy found dead in Indiana

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sad ending to a long and winding sad life.

May you find peace on the other side, James. RIP

My sentiments exactly...he is at peace now. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, they are left to try to figure it all out...all the "what ifs".

• 1 month later...

Sad.

@sn_nfl

Former Bills WR James Hardy's death ruled suicide http://dlvr.it/PWrvM2

That's awful. I hate hearing about a suicide. It always makes me wish I could have some time with any of these folks before they do this. Not that I'm some great person or anything but every single time - I just wish I could have tried to help.

That's awful. I hate hearing about a suicide. It always makes me wish I could have some time with any of these folks before they do this. Not that I'm some great person or anything but every single time - I just wish I could have tried to help.

I know exactly what you mean.

...however this young man's death occurred, it is truly a sad story.......he certainly was troubled and I had hoped that a decent NFL career would lift him beyond those troubles......James, I hope you are in a better place with the peace you sought young man..............

as someone who's known many to do it... it is just hard to not accept that there was nothing someone could have done.

I feel the same way my friend. and you are a pretty darned good fellow btw

as someone who's known many to do it... it is just hard to not accept that there was nothing someone could have done.

me as well.

when left in isolation and only your self to speak with, it is easy to see nothing but darkness for some.

saddened by this news

Me too. I had a friend who committed suicide and I'm haunted by the thoughts of whether I could have done more to help him.

I feel the same way my friend. and you are a pretty darned good fellow btw

me as well.

when left in isolation and only your self to speak with, it is easy to see nothing but darkness for some.

saddened by this news

The terrible loneliness and despair that someone must feel at the point of making that decision hurts to even try and contemplate.

The sad end to this man's life just became even sadder.

RIP, young man.