Decker to be cut or traded

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..McCown is the human tank: His teams have a a .353 winning percentage (a 79–145 record) over 14 NFL seasons, and the last two teams he started for both came away with the no. 1 pick in the following spring’s draft. As the Jets spent the offseason shedding veteran after veteran, they made clear that their goal in 2017, presumably, is to finish with the worst record in the league and then draft USC’s Sam Darnoldor whoever wrestles the top-signal-caller belt from him in the fall. Starting McCown (or Christian Hackenberg or Bryce Petty, both of whom are reportedly being roundly outplayed by McCown at OTAs) should only further that objective....

https://theringer.com/nfl-new-york-jets-tank-eric-decker-david-harris-5195f5a1e090

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

We're going against Sam Darnold for next 15 years. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The Jets tanking properly Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ, can we pump the breaks on Sam Darnold being the next Brady for a minute?

No.

Not while the city is hyperventilating about the possible signing of a 29 year old WR that just got released and will be playing for his 3rd team.

Not while I'm watching everyone applaud how brilliant trading down was and passing on a QB Andy Reid is trading first round picks for.

So.....no....Im buying the hype of next years QB class more than pretty much anything we're doing to try to compete against a team no one is beating.

I'm going into this season hopeful....as always. If by week 5 Tyrod looks like 2016 Tyrod, play Peterman and move on.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by Big Blitz

He's played corner his entire career and with his recent decline it'd probably be a tough transition for him and who knows if he'd really wanna move to that position.

Something tells me he'd be just fine at FS.

No to Decker. Isn't he injured?