Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

They wouldn't be wrong though. The Pats have won titles without Gronk on the field. He is unstoppable when he's on the field, but lets say he played for Buffalo. Would he help us win playoff games? Probably not because he'd be on the sideline. Playing on the Pats earns a lot of guys a free pass for their shortcomings.

That's not why he wouldn't help us play playoff games. It's because we'd have him blocking every play and never pass the ball to him.

He be completely wasted on this team.

He's always given chances to compete for the ball, which he almost always wins. And more times than not he's hit in stride for extra gains.

That wouldn't happen here.

Edited by likei've

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometime before 2025 the Pats will have to replace their skill players and QB, they will probably do a pretty good job of replacing them, so a 7-9 Bills team will still not win the division....

you sound good with this

Gronk is also very charitable.

he outta be

I don't know any Bills fans who hate him

Me neither

How can you hate someone you do not know?

I don't know people I hate. It's not that hard. To hate peoples principles or actions is fairly easy.

People I don't know personally, but, I hate to name a few....

Kevin Costner (but love most of his movies)

Donald Trump

Chris Rock

Oprah

Nikki Minaj

Samuel L Jackson (but love most of his movies)

Mariah Carey

Tom Brady (but think he is very good at football)

Russ Brandon

Rex Ryan

Kevin Spacey (but love most of his movies)

Edited by Manther

Who hates Gronk? I'd say his act is getting kinda dumb at this point but it seems harmless. I know friends of friends of his and they say he's a good guy who makes good choices off the field. I know a bunch of guys who act like Gronk.

And stop acting like his career would be the same if the Bills drafted him. If we drafted a local kid who missed his last year in college with a back injury, he would have gotten hurt right away playing with our crappy qbs. Instead, he got to play with the greatest qb ever and tells 69 jokes.

I agree. It's difficult to know what kind of career he would have had elsewhere. The Pats win with or without Gronk. Gronk is spared the wrath of fans for being injury prone because the Pats don't lose without him. If he were a needed part of another team I believe he be viewed differently. People don't want guys who rarely play. The Pats are afforded the luxury of treating him like an added bonus.

I "hate" that the Bills did not take a chance on a local boy and that he turned out to be one of the best at his position in years. But I understand it was a risky gamble because of his injury history. The Pats were the team with the balls that took a chance and threw the dice, and they won. The odds were not good, but they won big.

They wouldn't be wrong though. The Pats have won titles without Gronk on the field. He is unstoppable when he's on the field, but lets say he played for Buffalo. Would he help us win playoff games? Probably not because he'd be on the sideline. Playing on the Pats earns a lot of guys a free pass for their shortcomings.

And it truly shows how important Brady is. Do you think any Pats fan wants him gone? I highly doubt it due to the impact of when he is on the field when healthy. See Watkins on this site... We would treat Gronk the same way here due to our inefficiency still at the QB position.

Edited by Real McCoy

• 2 weeks later...

@SInow

Gronk ran up a $102K bar tab at a Connecticut nightclub: https://t.co/EAVwz9S0jP

Gronkowski's response:

"Don't always believe what you read. This is where 100k + would go to before that."

https://twitter.com/robgronkowski/status/876998011989237760

rs7NvUh.jpg

As much as I think he's a big goon, I'd tend to believe him on something like this.

I like Gronk. Yes he parties, however, you don't hear any alcohol rage, law breaking, disrespecting women, like you hear from others. All reports are he is a decent guy to hang with. Too bad A Hernandez did not follow his example of how to have fun without hurting others.

I do on the other hand, hate officials that let him push off every play to get open. :(

Edited by cba fan

Bills fans would give anything to have Gronk on the team. Hate the Pats. If anything Gronk makes them more tolerable

I would love Gronk to be a Bill and he seems like a fun guy but I currently can't get past the uniform and I hate everyone in that uniform. None more than Brady of course but I do hate them all.

I would love Gronk to be a Bill and he seems like a fun guy but I currently can't get past the uniform and I hate everyone in that uniform. None more than Brady of course but I do hate them all.

No point in hating the greatest of the game. Or at least be okay with relaxing it a bit. Even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has tried to turn his image into a non-hateful man who would talk to people who just want to say "thanks" for the enjoyment of watching him play.

No point in hating the greatest of the game. Or at least be okay with relaxing it a bit. Even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has tried to turn his image into a non-hateful man who would talk to people who just want to say "thanks" for the enjoyment of watching him play.

Part of the fun of sports, to each his own.