Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cotton/twill fabric is far superior to denim...how it feels, how it looks, the fact you dont look like your canadian. Denim lasts longer, but I'm ok buying pants more often so I dont have to be seen in jeans

Chicks can still wear tight jeans though, thats OK

OK, well, you're one corner of the earth. I'm working at a new nuclear power plant construction site. 5000 people here of which 4500+ are wearing jeans.

Never had a 'fashion issue' with them, never will.

dont be, I know I am in the minority when it comes to jeans...keep rocking em buddy

I will just think you look like your having a mid life crisis and trying to be young/trying to be a cowboy/are canadian

This just says to me you have no idea how to dress. there are so many ways to wear jeans.

Also, WTF is going on with this thread? Next someone is going to be posting recipe about a low carb buffalo chicken dip thats perfectly accompanied by fresh cut veggies....and that person wont like to wear jeans

Went a way for a few hours and came back to find out if there's any news. Guess not, except for random unconfirmed air travel "sightings." But maybe those are true.

Jeans? I don't see how anyone gets along without jeans. I have a rotation that requires about four pair. The newest pair is for casual dress. The next newest pair, the level my dress jeans fall too when it's time, is casual workman's shopplng and light work around the house. So if I'm going to some light yard work, the second pair is nice, and I still look halfway decent if a run to Home Depot becomes necessary. Sooner or later that pair gets some random paint stain or minor damage and it moves into the third spot, which is for more heavy duty work around the house but not for wear outside the house or in decent society (!). Don't care very much what happens to that paid, because if you spill paint on them or do something else that makes them generally a mess, they drop to the fourth spot in the rotation: paint pants and serious yard work.

You could run the same rotation with cotton pants, but (1) they aren't as rugged for the back-end of my rotation and (2) they just aren't jeans.

Went a way for a few hours and came back to find out if there's any news. Guess not, except for random unconfirmed air travel "sightings." But maybe those are true.

Jeans? I don't see how anyone gets along without jeans. I have a rotation that requires about four pair. The newest pair is for casual dress. The next newest pair, the level my dress jeans fall too when it's time, is casual workman's shopplng and light work around the house. So if I'm going to some light yard work, the second pair is nice, and I still look halfway decent if a run to Home Depot becomes necessary. Sooner or later that pair gets some random paint stain or minor damage and it moves into the third spot, which is for more heavy duty work around the house but not for wear outside the house or in decent society (!). Don't care very much what happens to that paid, because if you spill paint on them or do something else that makes them generally a mess, they drop to the fourth spot in the rotation: paint pants and serious yard work.

You could run the same rotation with cotton pants, but (1) they aren't as rugged for the back-end of my rotation and (2) they just aren't jeans.

I own one pair of jeans....for all occasions.