Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"people who know"... know that the mechanisms the body uses in a state of ketosis are much more complex and affective than just losing a couple pounds of quick water weight. their are plenty of fitness athletes that utilize keto. personally its not for me. anytime i'm coming back down to sub 10% BF levels in the warmer months i simply create a slight calorie deficit by manipulating my carb intake and partition most of that intake around workout windows.

but plenty of impressive individuals maintain performance and an elite fitness level in ketosis. there's no "one ring to rule them all" here.

FITNESS.... the one field that everybody "KNOWS"

Everyone is an expert but last I checked everyone in the US is fat. If you are really serious then you track your calories and hit your macros. There's a million fad diets but they all accomplish the same thing. Talking about it is pointless because everyone thinks they "know"

I heard a rumor that maclin was a free agent and that he is looking to sign with a team. Is there any validity to this claim??

They said they won't sign with the Bills unless this thread hits 200 pages. Let's go!

18 has been claimed?

Rashad Ross@RocketRoss_19

Follow

More

18 Reasons 1f680.png

DCIgW_qUQAAcayT.jpg

Oops they wouldn't give that away unless they knew he wasn't going there. That might be our first clue

Everyone is an expert but last I checked everyone in the US is fat. If you are really serious then you track your calories and hit your macros. There's a million fad diets but they all accomplish the same thing. Talking about it is pointless because everyone thinks they "know"

myfitnesspal FTW!

"people who know"... know that the mechanisms the body uses in a state of ketosis are much more complex and affective than just losing a couple pounds of quick water weight. their are plenty of fitness athletes that utilize keto. personally its not for me. anytime i'm coming back down to sub 10% BF levels in the warmer months i simply create a slight calorie deficit by manipulating my carb intake and partition most of that intake around workout windows.

but plenty of impressive individuals maintain performance and an elite fitness level in ketosis. there's no "one ring to rule them all" here.

FITNESS.... the one field that everybody "KNOWS"

And I've tried pretty much everything under the sun as well, and hated keto, with a passion. I "know" it because I've lived it.