Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...

Lets get this done.... Decker AND Maclin.... Add Watkins and BOOM! - There's your playoff team... So Long to Dez Lewis, Powell, Butler, etc..

Would be nice to have a WR corps full of NFL caliber types instead of the off the street FA.

suspend him for the week 1 game vs the Scam for Sams. Play Freddy. He will run for 150.Then he retires at halftime.

This.

at least sign him for the day.

Maclin. at least we can hope for a fair and reasonable deal. and huge signing bonus!

I just watched the 6:00 sports on the NBC local Baltimore channel, 2 minutes on Ravens OTAs but no mention of Maclin.

well he must suck then...

134 pages. I don't think the Mario Williams signing garnered this much attention. You'd think that Maclin was Jerry's Rice or something.

He would be the #2 WR on a heavily run oriented team. I'm happy that the team is apparently doing to the wise thing and being very careful in what they are offering him. He's not worth as much to the Bills as he might be to some other teams.

134 pages. I don't think the Mario Williams signing garnered this much attention. You'd think that Maclin was Jerry's Rice or something.

He would be the #2 WR on a heavily run oriented team. I'm happy that the team is apparently doing to the wise thing and being very careful in what they are offering him. He's not worth as much to the Bills as he might be to some other teams.

it is mostly cooking tips and food discussion

He's actually worth quite a bit for the Bills.

...may have eclipsed the "Where's Waldo....er....Where's Bryant Johnson tally..............

I just watched the 6:00 sports on the NBC local Baltimore channel, 2 minutes on Ravens OTAs but no mention of Maclin.

This is the kind of ammunition we need. Send this tape to Maclin and his agent. "Look! They don't care about you! We have 134 page thread about you!(Okay, maybe 40 of them are on food, but they were inspired by you!)"

I think we now have to factor in the BBMB crew's posts. The group doubled in one day and those numbers are juiced because of it.

Does this have any effect on Maclin's market value?

@aroundthenfl

Julian Edelman's two-year contract extension with Patriots is for $11 million with $9M in guarantees

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000814067/article/patriots-julian-edelman-agree-on-contract-extension?campaign=Twitter_atn

I'd be cool with giving that to Maclin

...may have eclipsed the "Where's Waldo....er....Where's Bryant Johnson tally..............

Another epic bbmb thread..

Does this have any effect on Maclin's market value?

@aroundthenfl

Julian Edelman's two-year contract extension with Patriots is for $11 million with $9M in guarantees

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000814067/article/patriots-julian-edelman-agree-on-contract-extension?campaign=Twitter_atn

It should lower it if anything. I don't see "Super Bowl hero" and "Jeremy Maclin" in any prior headlines together.

He's actually worth quite a bit for the Bills.

not yet he's not, and may never be. if he's not signed then in actuality you can not say he is worth something to them anymore then you can say he isn't.

but he was worth lunch and dinner to this point.

he would be a good addition, no doubt but I wont lose any sleep if this does not transpire.