Bills Trivia

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detroit Lions.

What city did Ralph Wilson originally want to put his AFL team in?

Miami.

What player was the first black QB in the AFL who became a WR for the Bills?

What did the C stand for in Ralph C. Wilson Jr.?

Cheap?

Which two corners shared responsibility covering and holding Jerry Rice to 5 catches for 32 yards in 1995?

Random and tough question but it's something that I remember to this day for some reason. San Fran had the best passing attack in the league and held them down.

HMM..... One of them has to be Thomas Smith.... Is the other one Marlon Kerner?

Hand over your heart...you didn't google it?

I thought about it the other day because Marlon Kerner was on WGR not too long ago. Made me think of this game.

To tell you the truth I was actually going to say Thomas Smith and Ken Irvin...

To tell you the truth I was actually going to say Thomas Smith and Ken Irvin...

If this game wasn't stuck in my brain....I would have said the same thing.

The Sunday Night football cast praising Marlon Kerner all game. I was 12 years old when this game was on and it was the first game I actually started understanding football. Before I was just watching the game and waiting for TD's. I remember seeing things unfolding when watching this game and then I became seriously addicted.

59 yards by Steve Christie.

Which Buffalo Bill caught a TD pass in Jim Kelly's only victory versus the Troy Aikmen-lead Cowboys?

Justin Armour?

Total guess.

Carlton Bailey?

What is the longest FG in Bills History?

Yes.

Steve Christie 59 yards (already answered by Bandit)

Edited by Teeflebees

If this game wasn't stuck in my brain....I would have said the same thing.

The Sunday Night football cast praising Marlon Kerner all game. I was 12 years old when this game was on and it was the first game I actually started understanding football. Before I was just watching the game and waiting for TD's. I remember seeing things unfolding when watching this game and then I became seriously addicted.

Justin Armour?

Total guess.

Yes.

Steve Christie 59 yards (already answered by Bandit)

I remember watching that 49er game when I was living in Lawrence KS.... That fumble return killed us..

Q. Who was Cookie Gilchrist's running mate in 1962, his first year with the Bills when backfield combined for over 1,500 yards?

Wray Carlton?

Q. Who was Cookie Gilchrist's running mate in 1962, his first year with the Bills when backfield combined for over 1,500 yards?

Wray Carlton?

...In the 1964 AFL Championship game against the San Diego Chargers, what Bills LB made the memorable "hit heard 'round the world" against a former Bills RB ending his day in a 20-7 "W"?.......and who was the former RB?.........

Mike Stratton on Keith Lincoln.

Who were the 64 Bills other 2 linebackers?

Mike Stratton on Keith Lincoln.

Who were the 64 Bills other 2 linebackers?

...dammit...I'm going to my room..............

Name the Bills placekicker who was the first Paraguayan to play in the NFL and the only bilingual announcer to have announced network events as both the lead announcer and color commentator in both Spanish and English, announcing every major sporting event in the world .

...dammit...I'm going to my room..............

Name the Bills placekicker who was the first Paraguayan to play in the NFL and the only bilingual announcer to have announced network events as both the lead announcer and color commentator in both Spanish and English, announcing every major sporting event in the world .

Benny Ricardo. He kicked like he was an announcer