Bills Release OT Cyrus Kouandjio and Sign WR Rod Streater

Henderson will be Comeback Player of the Year.

That's right, I go big because I can't go home.

This is like the time that you asked me if Malik Hooker could drop to the No. 10 slot...I told you, emphatically, that it was completely and utterly impossible.

Worked, didn't it? :lol:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't see that one coming. was there a possible suspension in the works for Kujo for them to pull the trigger on cutting him? we are so desperate for Tackle help i would have thought they would have done whatever it took to keep him

Marrone hated him as I recall

Indeed...He called him Venus de Milo which is an armless statue. Not a glowing endorsement.

"If the first practice with the Steelers is any indication, the Bills offensive line still needs some work. Kouandjio continued to struggle to the point where an offensive coach told him, via Tim Graham of The Buffalo News,that he "might as well be Venus de Milo."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2162579-buffalo-bills-questions-that-still-must-be-answered-this-preseason

didn't see that one coming. was there a possible suspension in the works for Kujo for them to pull the trigger on cutting him? we are so desperate for Tackle help i would have thought they would have done whatever it took to keep him

exactly. If Whaley did this the pitchforks would be out in full-force.

@TyDunne

T Cyrus Kouandjio, drafted ahead of Davante Adams/Jarvis Landry/Jimmy Garoppolo/Stephon Tuitt/Carlos Hyde/Allen Robinson, has been released.

And Whaley thinks he is gone JUST because he didn't get a QB...

Edited by JaCrispy

@TyDunne

T Cyrus Kouandjio, drafted ahead of Davante Adams/Jarvis Landry/Jimmy Garoppolo/Stephon Tuitt/Carlos Hyde/Allen Robinson, has been released.

Yeah Jimmy Garoppolo has done so much in his NFL career.

The love fest for this guy is ridiculous. He is so overrated.

It's a HUGE reason for his release. He's the #2 LT, has some trade value (teams were sniffing around this offseason) and can play RT. Whatever happened last month is the main reason that he was released while 88 other players stayed. He wasn't the 90th best player on that roster. Put your agenda hat aside and put on your thinking cap.

if they released him due to a perceived medical issue, that would violate the Americans with Disabilities Act. Terrible move by the new FO

So to be clear... you feel that releasing Kouandjio means we will have a 6-10 record this year? What record do you believe we would have if we had kept him on the roster?

No it's not about CuJo specifically, it's terrible drafting year in and year out that keeps this team mired in mediocrity. One player left from 2012 draft. None from 2013. 3 from 2014.

A small market team can't survive without drafting well. You can point to the Patriots terrible drafting over the past ten years, and that may be true. But we all know the reason why that doesn't affect them. Buffalo consistently whiffing at the draft is a major reason they don't get any better.

If they cut Holmes, Ducasse, and Ryan Davis, they will be able to recoup a 3rd round pick for Gilmore. I think those guys were insurance in case the draft shook out in a way in which we did not pick up other players at those positions. I think this might have more to do with Holmes than zay Jones injury

Cool! Didn't know you can regain the comp pick if those guys were released/cut. Would we have to drop Poyer or Hyde as well, or do they not count towards it? Not too familiar with this...