Bills Release OT Cyrus Kouandjio and Sign WR Rod Streater

i actually see it as the exact opposite with many posters. The players who are here suck and not good enough, and then when they leave they are great or the team made a mistake

..EXACTLY why popcorn sales increase 45% annually.....sure hope Kujo resurrects his career and plays his arse off.....why root against him?.......

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually thought Kujo was turning the corner as a left tackle

Then the offseason happened.....and I feel like McD actually made an example out of him.

This is the scary part of the offseason to me when it comes to our impact players.......I wish they would all just go to offseason camps to continue to get ready and not left to their own demise

I really hope someone is following Marcel around

They obviously know stuff we don't. I'm betting it was not good stuff.

There has to be more to it. We will have to see how things shake out in Detroit, but as it stands I don't like cutting a reliable backup LT when Cordy is still nursing an injury.

There has to be more to it. We will have to see how things shake out in Detroit, but as it stands I don't like cutting a reliable backup LT when Cordy is still nursing an injury.

He would have to be a huge distraction sand widely disliked for me to buy the rush to do it