We have one hell of a coaching staff.

boyst

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a break from research Alpaca vs Sheep vs. Llama's I got bored and decided to look at who we have coaching beyond Dennison, Frazier and McDermott.

I also want to know the difference between "assistant strength and conditioning coach" and "strength and conditioning coach assistant"

If McDermott can tap in to our coaches and their experience we are going to find success.

The assistant s&c puts down the cones and the s&c assistant picks them up. Looks like they plan on using a lot of cones.

IMO, I think from top to bottom we've got the best guys in place since the 90's.

Can't believe we had Ralph, Buddy, and Chan running this ship not even 7 years ago.

Young and innovative...I like it. Focus on the PROCESS!

Oh, Stop it, 62... -Did we manage to win the off-season as well?... Give it 'tll at least, October... I may join you in singing their praises if we're 5-0...

You MAY join in singing praises if we are 5-0? What would the Bills have to be for you to DEFINITELY sing praises? 6-0 after 5 games? FFS.

I also want to know the difference between "assistant strength and conditioning coach" and "strength and conditioning coach assistant"

The former is a coach and latter is assistant to a coach but may not be doing any coaching - stats, paperwork, etc.

You MAY join in singing praises if we are 5-0? What would the Bills have to be for you to DEFINITELY sing praises? 6-0 after 5 games? FFS.

slurp........ Make the playoffs with a convincing season that shows the team can win and still play in Nov and Dec. The team needs to win games its supposed to and will need to beat the good teams regularly. Must beat NE

anything short than that means no praises will be sung

Edited by ddaryl

This is the time in the off-season that the message board gets a little wonky.

message board is always wonky. It goes from a little (for brief periods) to full Willy Wonka.

now we can start n eastern versus western NC BBQ debate

I did not know there was an East and West Carolina to go along with the North and South.

Thanks Boyst, I'm with you on being optimistic with this coaching staff ! This story has not played out in my lifetime as a bills fan. A bunch of young energetic brains running the show with a good mix of experienced middle aged coaches with success in their resume!