We have one hell of a coaching staff.

boyst

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kool-Aid must have been flowing freely this weekend...

The only coach they hired that looks like an obvious win is Waufle, the Defensive Line coach.

The offensive coordinator wasn't calling the plays in Denver and was acquired after McCoy and Childress turned us down.

The defensive coordinator was a defensive backs coach last year that was no longer in high demand after his recent failures at head coach and defensive coordinator.

Quarterbacks coach has no history coaching the position in the NFL. I think QB coach is an important position. Bills always see it as an afterthought.

Offensive line coach has a solid resume but how is he better than Aaron Kromer?

Crossman is the special teams coach for a unit that has not been special.

If nothing else I think we can say they have deliberately rebuilt the ENTIRE organization which everyone seems to be aligned with from top to bottom.

I do not think they have rebuilt it entirely as long as they have not (1) got rid of chief bean counter, (2) replaced the marketing people including the ones who decided to externally contract out website (it has a had a lot of errors on it) and get rid of BBMB because they could not handle it and (3) the ground staff, locker room, etc who have been known to make mistakes since as equipment mix ups such as batteries for road. Now it could be that they are just not as public on replacing them but we have not heard a sound on these and this is group with a lot of people and we would have heard some. It could be the new management has basically come down with orders on accountability but based on their actions before I do not think it fits pattern.