We have one hell of a coaching staff.

boyst

Taking a break from research Alpaca vs Sheep vs. Llama's I got bored and decided to look at who we have coaching beyond Dennison, Frazier and McDermott.

Looking at some of these guys I have hope that we might be able to get some things right on the sidelines. It looks like that McDermott can be the overseer of experienced coaches like Frazier, Dennison, and Crossman.

Beneath them we have a few guys that people know about.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches/index.html

Go read the full bios of some of these guys. They are all of fairly good pedigree and had much great recent success.

Chad Hall was quite a good college player at the Air Force Academy and served as a Lt. for a while.

Egorugwu has a masters in psychology which is useful in any business.

Phil McGeoghan a former academic all american and 5 year NFL man he seems to be one of those players that was destined to coach.

Bob Babich has experience up and down the ranks and hopefully this experience translates to the field in our players. His son is our assistant DB coach

I also want to know the difference between "assistant strength and conditioning coach" and "strength and conditioning coach assistant"

If McDermott can tap in to our coaches and their experience we are going to find success.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Stop it, 62... -Did we manage to win the off-season as well?... Give it 'tll at least, October... I may join you in singing their praises if we're 5-0...

Edited by #34fan

If McDermott can tap in to our coaches and their experience we are going to find success.

I appreciate you looking a bit deeper at the coaching credentials.Yes, we can all say 'show me the baby' but at least you are finding that the inputs are good. This gives a high likelihood of the outputs being up to their max potential. Compare this to 2 years back when I saw no reason for optimism with the coaching staff. We all know what could happen with a rookie HC, Gm etc but at least they have a good resume.

I appreciate you looking a bit deeper at the coaching credentials.Yes, we can all say 'show me the baby' but at least you are finding that the inputs are good. This gives a high likelihood of the outputs being up to their max potential. Compare this to 2 years back when I saw no reason for optimism with the coaching staff. We all know what could happen with a rookie HC, Gm etc but at least they have a good resume.

it's the vastness of where they all originate and began that I enjoy. That alone gives me hope and I REALLY like Leslie Frazier after seeing him fail in Minnesota

i think i just got hit by a flying pig!

:P

look up flying pig on Urban dictionary

Taking a break from research Alpaca vs Sheep vs. Llama's I got bored and decided to look at who we have coaching beyond Dennison, Frazier and McDermott.

Looking at some of these guys I have hope that we might be able to get some things right on the sidelines. It looks like that McDermott can be the overseer of experienced coaches like Frazier, Dennison, and Crossman.

Beneath them we have a few guys that people know about.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches/index.html

Go read the full bios of some of these guys. They are all of fairly good pedigree and had much great recent success.

This is the time in the off-season that the message board gets a little wonky.