DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

My guess is that a public defender attorney or someone in private practice but primarily a defense attorney, would be better than the myriad of real estate attorneys who think they can adequately defend someone in a criminal case or perform well as a divorce attorney, etc. It's like saying a podiatrist can adequately treat cardiovascular issues. In other words, stay in their lane. 

And yet people on this website are not shy about acting like legal experts. 

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

I didn't see anything that I would interpret as him being "backed into a corner." He wasn't asked over and over again until he finally crumbled under the bright interrogation lights.  He was presented with some evidence, asked a question, and admitted he was wrong.

I wish more politicians would do the same.

BTW, I have no idea why you are posting this specifically in response to one of my posts. You removed the content of my post and insinuated, through your response, that I had written something about Mitch McConnell or a pandemic plan by the Obama administration. I didn't. Which pretty much makes you more disingenuous than Mitch McConnell.

quit your bichn bich

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet people on this website are not shy about acting like legal experts. 

Too bad your law license doesn't somehow give you common sense. All that you've proven here is that piece of paper has given you the ability to talk around any subject without getting to the point. Common sense with a well researched approach will will beat a glib talking lawyer in a fair court anytime. Truth be known, judges sort of get a kick out of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Too bad your law license doesn't somehow give you common sense. All that you've proven here is that piece of paper has given you the ability to talk around any subject without getting to the point. Common sense with a well researched approach will will beat a glib talking lawyer in a fair court anytime. Truth be known, judges sort of get a kick out of it. 

The idiom is "truth be told," Eric.

Also, it seems like you, too, have become an Internet legal expert.  Congratulations!

On 4/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/aluminumnatti/status/1255927669759324160

crossfire hurricane

crossfire razor = Flynn

crossfire typhoon = Papadopoulos

cross wind = ?

For those who are paying close attention, do we know if Flynn was under surveillance prior to his call with the Russian diplomat?  Anyone know when Crossfire Razor began? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

For those who are paying close attention, do we know if Flynn was under surveillance prior to his call with the Russian diplomat?  Anyone know when Crossfire Razor began? 

Flynn was considered an enemy of the Obama administration prior to when Obama fired him in 2014. What do you think? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

The Flynn - Lokhova set up in London was in 2014.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The idiom is "truth be told," Eric.

Also, it seems like you, too, have become an Internet legal expert.  Congratulations!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth be told%2Fknown 

You need to do a little work on the "well researched" part there, 3rd Chair. Give you an inch and you'll fvck it up. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Here is an excellent timeline for everything Flynn/FISA/Trump Collusion hoax

https://medium.com/@shmagagieuniversity1/scandal-an-abbreviated-timeline-of-the-trump-russia-collusion-narrative-hoax-fisa-spygate-abuse-9b609ba0e2c1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/truth be told%2Fknown 

You need to do a little work on the "well researched" part there, 3rd Chair. Give you an inch and you'll fvck it up. 

Coming from a guy who knows a thing or two about an inch.  

18 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I'm losing track of all the hoaxes here.  Is there any information about the virus hoax?  That seems to be the more pressing matter. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Oh tough guy - gotta gotta gotta 

The who said this

2 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

quit your bichn bich

Calls another guy a "tough guy" for posting ... (check notes) ... a gif of American "tough guy" Billy Crystal. 

You can't make that kind of idiocy up. :lol: 

TDS is a degenerative condition. Peleton is in the final stages before he transforms from an uninformed troll into his final form: 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm losing track of all the hoaxes here.  Is there any information about the virus hoax?  That seems to be the more pressing matter. 

I'm laughing at all the lefty comments here and in the media criticizing Trump if he addresses anything but the pandemic.  When GW Bush was President he got hammered for spending his time almost entirely on 2 wars and not addressing other issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm laughing at all the lefty comments here and in the media criticizing Trump if he addresses anything but the pandemic.  When GW Bush was President he got hammered for spending his time almost entirely on 2 wars and not addressing other issues. 

You're right.  Makes total sense.  Trying to undo a guilty plea with respect to a nonviolent crime deserves attention equal to that given to competing world public health and economic crises.  

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Calls another guy a "tough guy" for posting ... (check notes) ... a gif of American "tough guy" Billy Crystal. 

You can't make that kind of idiocy up. :lol: 

TDS is a degenerative condition. Peleton is in the final stages before he transforms from an uninformed troll into his final form: 

I love how all your personalities defend one another - it's laughable.

Can someone answer this question? 

If US Intelligence Agencies are conduct routine surveillance on the phone calls to/from the Russian Ambassador, and they hear that he's talking to 'someone' about national security issues; once they unmask this other person and find that the Ambassador is not talking to a terrorist, but is actually talking to General Flynn, the incoming National Security Advisor...shouldn't it stop there?  Wouldn't the proper protocol be for the Obama Administration to just let Flynn know to pump the breaks and hold his horses for a couple of weeks.....no?

41 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

We know that there was active surveillance on Flynn prior to the call -- but no one knows for sure when it started. The FBI claimed in the summer of 2016 that they tried, and failed, to get a FISA on Flynn. Which many took (at that time) to mean they never had one -- but there are other (illegal and legal) ways to surveil someone like Flynn without a FISA. That's where 5-Eye's intel sharing comes in. 

I'm willing to bet the Brits were doing the bulk of the SIGINT work on Flynn prior to 2016 and sharing, illegally, with the Obama administration. Can I prove that at this time? No. But I put it at 75%. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

If US Intelligence Agencies are conduct routine surveillance on the phone calls to/from the Russian Ambassador, and they hear that he's talking to 'someone' about national security issues; once they unmask this other person and find that the Ambassador is not talking to a terrorist, but is actually talking to General Flynn, the incoming National Security Advisor...shouldn't it stop there?  Wouldn't the proper protocol be for the Obama Administration to just let Flynn know to pump the breaks and hold his horses for a couple of weeks.....no?

Depends - what did they talk about? Release the tapes.

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You're right.  Makes total sense.  Trying to undo a guilty plea with respect to a nonviolent crime deserves attention equal to that of competing world public health and economic crises.  

How many press conferences with experts has the White House held over the past couple months compared to Flynn remarks? How about the man hours invested in the pandemic vs Flynn?  I'll agree with you on any thought you have that time spent on Flynn has been a waste.  It has.  He obviously should never have been charged  in the first place, based on evidence presented that is. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

It was. 

Just because you don't understand the rule of law, and why they'd want GJ material not to be politicized, doesn't change that fact. It just makes it clear for all who can read that you're an idiot who doesn't have a clue about the details of this case. Please, keep proving that. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Totally.  The hoaxiest thing ever.  No Obstruction! 

There was no obstruction. DOJ already ruled. Sorry. You lose again. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can I prove that at this time? No. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was. 

Just because you don't understand the rule of law, and why they'd want GJ material not to be politicized, doesn't change that fact. It just makes it clear for all who can read that you're an idiot who doesn't have a clue about the details of this case. Please, keep proving that. 

There was no obstruction. DOJ already ruled. Sorry. You lose again. 

You mean Trumps friend Barr, ruled?  How convenient.

And you are DREAMING if you think the Mueller Report won't be released in its entirety one day... 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

When intelligence sharing isn't being politicized, yes. 

But what's at the bottom of this scandal, what makes it the biggest scandal in US history, is that this kind of political spying and abuse of power was routine in the Obama administration beyond just Mike Flynn and the 2016 election. They used these tools to spy and blackmail their political opponents into going along with their agenda -- whether that be the ACA, the Iran deal, or covering up the last administrations intelligence abuses in Iraq. 

44 ran on a platform of trimming back the surveillance state. Instead, he expanded it and weaponized it to use against American citizens who he deemed his political enemy. And he did it with private contractors rather than FBI/IC agents/officers to avoid leaving a paper trail. 

It would have worked -- had Hillary won. 

2 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

And you are DREAMING if you think the Mueller Report won't be released in its entirety one day... 

It has been released in full. You can read it for yourself. 

What they're trying to get is privileged GJ material which is never released

• Thank you (+1) 1

This was posted yesterday I believe -- but it's really worth the time. Shows the case law present in this situation, and why the Judge is throwing a temper tantrum but will ultimately move to dismiss the case per the DOJ's decision. He has no choice. 

Advice for the uninformed like @PelotonBillsFan @SectionC3 @Tiberius @Warren Zevon @Bob in Mich and all the others who are still cheering on the side of tyranny: 

(NPCs don't have that kind of self awareness... so this will fall on deaf/dumb ears)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Not so fast there!.  Flynn wasn't charged with espionage or the nature of the phone call. He was charged with lying to the FBI about having made the phone call. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Edited by BillStime
Where is that link to the unredacted report?

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was posted yesterday I believe -- but it's really worth the time. Shows the case law present in this situation, and why the Judge is throwing a temper tantrum but will ultimately move to dismiss the case per the DOJ's decision. He has no choice. 

Advice for the uninformed like @PelotonBillsFan @SectionC3 @Tiberius @Warren Zevon @Bob in Mich and all the others who are still cheering on the side of tyranny: 

(NPCs don't have that kind of self awareness... so this will fall on deaf/dumb ears)

I love wikkileaks! 

Trump was working with the Russians and Putin while Putin was hacking the DNC, spreading Russian propaganda and hacking election systems to help Trump. 

Those are all facts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

You could, you know, read the report: 

Of course, we know that the call was fine. Nothing illegal happened on it, the DOJ (Obama's DOJ) cleared Flynn and the call before the FBI ambushed Flynn in the White House. We also know the same FBI agents then altered and edited their notes of their meeting with Flynn and no one, not even the judge on the case, has seen the original unedited 302. 

When you don't know the BASIC facts of this case, which you have proven you do not, you end up making an ass out of yourself more often than not. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

GJ material wasn't part of the official report. It never is. 

Keep spinning and showing that you don't know up from down on this issue. It's working out well for you. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You could, you know, read the report: 

Of course, we know that the call was fine. Nothing illegal happened on it, the DOJ (Obama's DOJ) cleared Flynn and the call before the FBI ambushed Flynn in the White House. We also know the same FBI agents then altered and edited their notes of their meeting with Flynn and no one, not even the judge on the case, has seen the original unedited 302. 

When you don't know the BASIC facts of this case, which you have proven you do not, you end up making an ass out of yourself more often than not. 

GJ material wasn't part of the official report. It never is. 

Keep spinning and showing that you don't know up from down on this issue. It's working out well for you. 

You should have no problem providing a link to the unredacted report.