DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dno-NkaX4AEHGxd.jpg

:lol:

This is where, after months of insisting Trump should be impeached if he fires Rosenstein, the left turns around and says Rosenstein should be fired for being unwilling to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is where, after months of insisting Trump should be impeached if he fires Rosenstein, the left turns around and says Rosenstein should be fired for being unwilling to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump...

Just like the left saying:

Left: You need to fire Comey!! You need to fire Comey!!

Trump: OK. He's fired.

Left: You can't fire Comey. Impeach!! Impeach!!

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

from the article:

... he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit. ...

sounds like the plot from the latest season of Homeland.

Yup, also thinking about the conclusion as well. 

The best way for this to end is to lay everything on the table, put away the guilty, and walk away. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's the NYT piece:

Remember this tweet?

Nothing is coincidence

I'd love to know who exactly the NYT is protecting - its reporters? Sources?  Are they simply getting out ahead of the FISA release? And recall they had the Carter Page FISA warrant via Ali Watkins bopping James Wolfe, and never "leaked" that, so my guess is the FISA warrants are gonna come back to bite them on the hiney.  We can all guess, but we will know for certain fairly soon. 

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'd love to know who exactly the NYT is protecting - its reporters? Sources?  Are they simply getting out ahead of the FISA release? And recall they had the Carter Page FISA warrant via Ali Watkins bopping James Wolfe, and never "leaked" that, so my guess is the FISA warrants are gonna come back to bite them on the hiney.  We can all guess, but we will know for certain fairly soon. 

If Trump were to fire RR before the FISA declass, then it would allow the move to be politicized and it would be a "red line" yada yada. The NYT is trying to bait him into moving before the FISA declass. He won't though. 

The FISA declass will make it impossible for RR to remain. The move to remove him then will still be politicized (everything is in this environment) but there will be incontrovertible evidence with the declassed FISA to support the move. 

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

Gees, why do they secretly need to record this idiot, this is him quoted on the record: 

“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Mr. Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention. Say, ‘I don’t want that guy.’ Or at least fired him the first day on the job.”

The moron is talking about firing him before he was even President! Unhinged! 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Image result for facepalm

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If Trump were to fire RR before the FISA declass, then it would allow the move to be politicized and it would be a "red line" yada yada. The NYT is trying to bait him into moving before the FISA declass.

That's pretty much the only reason I could think of for that bull **** excuse for reporting.

I wonder when Trump is going to troll them with a "If that's true, I should have fired Rosenstein long ago!" tweet.  Just to egg them on.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And who the hell is she?