DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Whether or not we ever see them though... (not sure this is the best place for this, but WTH... Russia)

Eight years after its informant uncovered criminal wrongdoing inside Russia’s nuclear industry, the FBI has identified 37 pages of documents that might reveal what agents told the Obama administration, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and others about the controversial Uranium One deal.

FBI’s 37 secret pages of memos about Russia, Clintons and Uranium On

Money Laundering expert Kyle Freeny is leaving Mueller's team - because Manafort plead out (so, it's a wrap - money laundering charges against Trump are unlikely to be pursued). Another narrative busted... but will it be reported? 

https://www.ft.com/content/39dc4fa6-c648-11e8-ba8f-ee390057b8c9

Plus, the man who launched the probe, if you buy the latest revised FBI timeline: 

Halper >> Brennan/MI6 >> Obama

Boomerang incoming.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2018 at 6:28 AM, billsfan1959 said:

Comey has no credibility at this point. He violated numerous internal policies, stepped well beyond his jurisdictional role, may have actually violated the law, and allowed the top echelon of the FBI to use their positions and resources within the agency to pursue personal political agendas. The seeds of this latest dysfunction at the upper levels of FBI management were sown under the leadership of Mueller. The FBI has always been divided between the rank and file agents, who actually do the investigative work, and management, which typically has been filled with those more interested in positions of power. Under Mueller, a younger and more inexperienced, narcissistic, vindictive, and aggressive breed of management emerged, - and, a group that historically was a nuisance, but, but rarely publicly embarrassed us, turned into one that may have irreparably damaged the trust most people had in the agency to conduct investigations in a fair, impartial manner.

So the two guys that can get Trump in legal trouble are bad. Just like Trump says they are. 

Right? 

On 9/30/2018 at 2:06 AM, Thurmal34 said:

Sounds like everyone is super confident that nothing Nixonian will come out of the Mueller investigation. 

Go you guys!

You just wait till Hillary is in handcuffs! 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just wait till Hillary is in handcuffs! 

Why? It's a lot more entertaining watching that shrew make up new fanciful excuses as to why she lost to a sexist cheeto-dust golem.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the two guys that can get Trump in legal trouble are bad. Just like Trump says they are. 

What I wrote has nothing to do with Trump. I was commenting on the behavior of the upper echelon of the FBI, particularly those that rose up under Mueller - of which I have first hand knowledge. Not everything revolves around Trump.

13 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

What I wrote has nothing to do with Trump. I was commenting on the behavior of the upper echelon of the FBI, particularly those that rose up under Mueller - of which I have first hand knowledge. Not everything revolves around Trump.

Tibs is not an honest poster (as you're learning). He's a troll, only here to slide the conversation to the absurd. He'll dodge, dive, duck and avoid any direct question or serious conversation. He's a waste of your time. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Why? It's a lot more entertaining watching that shrew make up new fanciful excuses as to why she lost to a sexist cheeto-dust golem.

I guess if you are obsessed with her that would be entertaining. Hillary Derangement Syndrome

Can't believe you insult Trump like that! ;) 

54 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

But that's just Trump's very argument. He's been bashing them since removing his lips from Putin butt hole 

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tibs is not an honest poster (as you're learning). He's a troll, only here to slide the conversation to the absurd. He'll dodge, dive, duck and avoid any direct question or serious conversation. He's a waste of your time. :beer:

Oh look, the fake news guy is busting on me. 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But that's just Trump's very argument. He's been bashing them since removing his lips from Putin butt hole 

You really do have deficiencies in reading comprehension. Let me help you out. When I wrote the words, "What I wrote has nothing to do with Trump," they literally meant that what I wrote has nothing to do with Trump. See how that works?

Now, this next part might be more complicated, so, try to follow along. You could also deduce that the post had nothing to do with Trump by (1) looking at the entire post and seeing that I never mentioned Trump, (2) the post wasn't in response to anything about Trump, and (3) I have never, until now, posted anything about Trump at all. 

It is really not that hard. Practice it. Read things slowly at first, so that you understand everything that you are reading. If you run into something you don't understand, do not be afraid to look it up, or ask someone. We are all here to help.

As for your fixation on Trump and anal orifices, that is something you need to explore with a therapist. 

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

You really do have deficiencies in reading comprehension. Let me help you out. When I wrote the words, "What I wrote has nothing to do with Trump," they literally meant that what I wrote has nothing to do with Trump. See how that works?

Now, this next part might be more complicated, so, try to follow along. You could also deduce that the post had nothing to do with Trump by (1) looking at the entire post and seeing that I never mentioned Trump, (2) the post wasn't in response to anything about Trump, and (3) I have never, until now, posted anything about Trump at all. 

It is really not that hard. Practice it. Read things slowly at first, so that you understand everything that you are reading. If you run into something you don't understand, do not be afraid to look it up, or ask someone. We are all here to help.

As for your fixation on Trump and anal orifices, that is something you need to explore with a therapist. 

Cheers.

BS 

As I predicted, the "I'm rubber, you're glue" attack.

You'll note that the Tibericus Dumbassicus cannot actually come up with an original insult; he has to recycle derivatives of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and the term "Fake News." Like most prog-fascist lemmings, all he can do is imitate, not originate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You really do have deficiencies in reading comprehension.

Let me save you some trouble here.

You know when you're reading the comment sections of online publications, and you see the random "My uncle just paid off his new Land Rover in 6 weeks. Ask me how!!"?

You're debating with someone who asked how. Tibs isn't posting comments that are floating in his mind. He's copy/pasting his way through the day as a paid bot to toss left-wing talking points and polls to message boards and comments sections. He's not paying attention to you beyond using your conversation to log billable posts.

Step back. Re-read his posts, and it will make sense.Then you can move on to having discussions with people capable of original thought. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

You probably don't know that the majority of the board has that T-bot on ignore.  We've asked that people don't quote him when there's an urge to respond to his autoposts.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

As I predicted, the "I'm rubber, you're glue" attack.

You'll note that the Tibericus Dumbassicus cannot actually come up with an original insult; he has to recycle derivatives of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and the term "Fake News." Like most prog-fascist lemmings, all he can do is imitate, not originate.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Let me save you some trouble here.

You know when you're reading the comment sections of online publications, and you see the random "My uncle just paid off his new Land Rover in 6 weeks. Ask me how!!"?

You're debating with someone who asked how. Tibs isn't posting comments that are floating in his mind. He's copy/pasting his way through the day as a paid bot to toss left-wing talking points and polls to message boards and comments sections. He's not paying attention to you beyond using your conversation to log billable posts.

Step back. Re-read his posts, and it will make sense.Then you can move on to having discussions with people capable of original thought. 

2 minutes ago, GG said:

You probably don't know that the majority of the board has that T-bot on ignore.  We've asked that people don't quote him when there's an urge to respond to his autoposts.

New on the political forum. Thanks, all, for the heads up. Got it.