DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Things are going nuts right now in terms of information coming out - from journalists to social media. Something is cooking. My phone melted because I had it silenced. Baker's testimony was explosive (is the headline I'm hearing). 

All the above said as a warning for disinformation (unintentional and intentional) over the next few hours especially. People are trying to get ahead of something without knowing what precisely it is... agendas will be pushed, former predictions will be pushed as about to come true. Your own discernment is important right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Some of the things that were shared were explosive in nature," Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News. "This witness confirmed that things were done in an abnormal fashion. That's extremely troubling."

Meadows claimed the "abnormal" handling of the probe into alleged coordination between Russian officials and the Trump presidential campaign was "a reflection of inherent bias that seems to be evident in certain circles." The FBI agent who opened the Russia case, Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page and others sent politically charged texts, and have since left the bureau.

and there is more...

Top FBI lawyer Baker offers 'explosive' testimony on 'abnormal' handling of Russia probe into Trump campaign: lawmakers

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things are going nuts right now in terms of information coming out - from journalists to social media. Something is cooking. My phone melted because I had it silenced. Baker's testimony was explosive (is the headline I'm hearing). 

All the above said as a warning for disinformation (unintentional and intentional) over the next few hours especially. People are trying to get ahead of something without knowing what precisely it is... agendas will be pushed, former predictions will be pushed as about to come true. Your own discernment is important right now.

are you sure it wasn't just a delayed reaction to the national emergency preparedness alert?

:lol: 

love that **** eatring grin he has had plastered all over his face for the last couple of weeks now. it's like it is saying, 'i've got a secret, wait till you find out....' those are the best **** eating grins, ever!

694940094001_5838977496001_5838978210001-vs.thumb.jpg.5c9c95c0709658149f283f75f0051492.jpg

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

The revelation was confirmed both in contemporaneous evidence and testimony secured by a joint investigation by Republicans on the House Judiciary and Government Oversight committees, my source tells me.

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409817-russia-collusion-bombshell-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-on-dossier-before

The revelation was confirmed both in contemporaneous evidence and testimony secured by a joint investigation by Republicans on the House Judiciary and Government Oversight committees, my source tells me.

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

This isn't my usual fare of posting in terms of getting JoeSixPack aggressive, but it's time to confirm Kavanaugh, share this info with the country, and release the hounds of hell on the vile pigs of the DNC.

Does anyone know if federal prisoners get a walker to help them around the prison grounds? Do the guards help the older prisoners down a flight of stairs? Asking for a friend.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

This isn't my usual fare of posting in terms of getting JoeSixPack aggressive, but it's time to confirm Kavanaugh, share this info with the country, and release the hounds of hell on the vile pigs of the DNC.

Does anyone know if federal prisoners get a walker to help them around the prison grounds? Do the guards help the older prisoners down a flight of stairs? Asking for a friend.

:beer: 

This is a really damning article, even though it's all information covered in this thread for months. 

RR meets Trump next week. Sessions is due to turn over documents tomorrow to the House (haven't confirmed that, House is out of session but members on the committee might still be there for discovery) and he just met with Huber in Utah today. 

Get the vote done this weekend, trigger the declass and deal with with RR/Mueller however the chips fall. 

(Best guess as to which Perkins Coie lawyer met with the FBI, Marc Elias)

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

This is a really damning article, even though it's all information covered in this thread for months. 

RR meets Trump next week. Sessions is due to turn over documents tomorrow to the House (haven't confirmed that, House is out of session but members on the committee might still be there for discovery) and he just met with Huber in Utah today. 

Get the vote done this weekend, trigger the declass and deal with with RR/Mueller however the chips fall. 

(Best guess as to which Perkins Coie lawyer met with the FBI, Marc Elias)

I think that is what the subpoena is for (on Sessions). 

• Thank you (+1) 2

To those who were in this country during Watergate (I was deployed in Vietnam)...

What are the differences in the portrayal of this BS Watergate?  People cringe at the whole Nixon/Watergate mention.  People shrug at whitewater/Clinton's perjury.

How is this different?

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

To those who were in this country during Watergate (I was deployed in Vietnam)...

What are the differences in the portrayal of this BS Watergate?  People cringe at the whole Nixon/Watergate mention.  People shrug at whitewater/Clinton's perjury.

How is this different?

While you were in country in the boonies searching out Charlie as a tunnel rat, sleeping in your hootch with that ho Chi Minh, the liberal media here was making a big deal out of a little break-in and accidental erasure of a couple minutes of tapes. Now the liberal media refuses to take seriously the egregious actions taken by the Deep State to take down a presidency so that they can continue to control our government.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I cannot state how major it will be if/when it's revealed that lawyer was Marc Elias - which I put at 90%. 

It won't just be game over for the Mueller probe - it'll be jail time for a lot of people.

Including Mueller? *she asked hopefully*

j/k but a gal can dream, can't she?

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I cannot state how major it will be if/when it's revealed that lawyer was Marc Elias - which I put at 90%. 

It won't just be game over for the Mueller probe - it'll be jail time for a lot of people.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If I'm wrong about Mueller's role (which is HIGHLY possible) then he'd be in a world of hurt and legal jeopardy if he knowingly took part in a crooked probe.

I read an interesting theory earlier that RR is a white hat as well. That all the noise has been a long con. It would line up with things the posted a while back saying if Mueller is dirty, so is RR. (I'm assuming the inverse would be correct as well.)

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I read an interesting theory earlier that RR is a white hat as well. That all the noise has been a long con. It would line up with things the posted a while back saying if Mueller is dirty, so is RR. (I'm assuming the inverse would be correct as well.)

Yup. 

For awhile I've been on the white hat train, with lots of reasons to buy into it. I haven't seen much to put me off it BUT for the RR/RM link as you say. If RR is dirty then Mueller likely is as well, that tracks. So I'm kind of in a holding pattern waiting to see which way it'll break. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

aaaaand, they're saying now it's Sussman, not Elias. :lol: 

Related: 

Sussman was the first to contact CrowdStrike after the hack. 

Elections have consequences. Now, Hillary, the DNC and Obama administration are all tied together in their effort to frame Trump. While everyone here knew it, it is now going to be shown to the world.  

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Elections have consequences. Now, Hillary, the DNC and Obama administration are all tied together in their effort to frame Trump. While everyone here knew it, it is now going to be shown to the world.  

If there is a red wave, and it seems more than possible now, the next two years will be hell on earth for the Clinton and Obama gangs. 

• Like (+1) 3