Bills scouting staff now finalized

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those plans. I dont know the guy but sure seems like this fo, has a plan, and will jot stop until its complete. I love it. Hopefully the plan works out in the way of a ton of wins!

If the plan is to hire people they know to fill vacancies, then I completely agree. They definitely have a plan.

If the plan is to hire people they know to fill vacancies, then I completely agree. They definitely have a plan.

Yeah. I was really hoping they would hire a bunch of people they know nothing about.

Yeah. I was really hoping they would hire a bunch of people they know nothing about.

really?that does not make sense.. why wouldnt you hire people that you are familiar with? why would you hope that they hire people they no nothing about? OMG!

Edited by dwight in philly

Well, we can't stop this thing we started

Please forgive me, but this is straight from the heart.. I haven't been this optimistic since the summer of '69.

......I'll let myself out.

Edited by Juice_32

really?that does not make sense.. why wouldnt you hire people that you are familiar with? why would you hope that they hire people they no nothing about? OMG!

I think you're sarcasm detector is broken. Khan was definitely kidding.