The Impeachment Of Donald J Trump

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the looks of it, that trip might be cancelled. Trump doesn't have the "energy" to go. Guy is low energy.

i really have no dog in this fight as i am a political atheist but... really? Trump low energy? not sure where you get that from, sure wasn't the campaign trail.

i really have no dog in this fight as i am a political atheist but... really? Trump low energy? not sure where you get that from, sure wasn't the campaign trail.

It was a mid level use of irony, that elicited a mid level "HA" from me.

7.5/10

I have grown to love the energy of Trump and the comedic hilarity that ensues. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by Rockpile233

It was said by Trump about Jeb Bush on the campaign trail.

It was a mid level use of irony, that elicited a mid level "HA" from me.

7.5/10

I have grown to love the energy of Trump and the comedic hilarity that ensues. Hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

ahhh, thanks.

lol @ myself, should know when i am out of my element.

They gave Trump preferential treatment by putting his idiocy on display?

Please...go on...

The number of voters that believed his idiocy was underestimated. There was a belief that most voters were smarter. Again, the media were complicit in putting ratings ahead of responsible reporting by giving him a free platform.

The number of voters that believed his idiocy was underestimated. There was a belief that most voters were smarter. Again, the media were complicit in putting ratings ahead of responsible reporting by giving him a free platform.

Don't you denigrate the free market like that!

So they were irresponsible in supporting Trump but expecting the average voter to handle the democratic process responsibly nonetheless?

Fascinating...please, continue...

This 25th Amendment wet dream is just about as hilarious as the liberal fantasy that the Electoral College was going to turn on Trump.

Maybe a bunch of has been B-list actors can make a video asking Congress to 'just consider' an impeachment.

Maybe a bunch of has been B-list actors can make a video asking Congress to 'just consider' an impeachment.

They may as well - it could be funny seeing even more "rank and file" Americans discussing constitutional amendments as if they knew what the %$^# they were talking about. Maybe we can have another kitty-hat march.

Democrats, GOP show little appetite for Trump impeachment..........That's because it's an idiotic idea

While a small group of lawmakers have raised the possibility of impeaching President Trump over allegations he tried to extinguish an FBI investigation, there is little interest among Republicans or Democrats to ousting the president so far.

“All we know is a newspaper headline,” said Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee. “Until we know much more, [impeachment] should remain where it is today. Off the table.”

Feinstein is among the shrinking pool of lawmakers who participated in proceedings against President Bill Clinton, who was impeached by the House in December 1998.

“I’ve been through an impeachment hearing,” Feinstein said. “And they are not good for the country, let alone the individual.”

House Democrats declined to call for impeachment Wednesday at a news conference on Comey’s allegations about Trump, although many are calling for an independent investigator.

There’s also the lack of anything even vaguely resembling high crimes and misdemeanors.

They may as well - it could be funny seeing even more "rank and file" Americans discussing constitutional amendments as if they knew what the %$^# they were talking about. Maybe we can have another kitty-hat march.

Most don't even realize that the accusation needs to come from the VP and the majority of the Cabinet members. That is not going to happen.

Bump the Impeachment thread................... :lol:

I DUNNO, MAYBE SOME ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF A HIGH CRIME OR MISDEMEANOR?

I heard Judge Judy say it on her show last night. "If you have no evidence, you have no case."

I also wonder what she would think about someone told me that they heard Person X say something in a meeting.

I heard Judge Judy say it on her show last night. "If you have no evidence, you have no case."

I also wonder what she would think about someone told me that they heard Person X say something in a meeting.

It's kind of depressing to know that so many people could stand to lean a lot by watching Judge Judy.

Hearsay. Judge Judy? What is she on after Bill Nye?