Pegula Dog on the loose, offering reward(update FOUND)

This for sure. That's on the edge of lets say "seedy" Buffalo. Hope no harm comes to the dog

If we're thinking worst case scenario, the good news is this will be well publicized as the Pegula's dog and people will be more interested in the potential reward money than using it as a bait dog. The main problem the Pegulas will probably face is a ton of false leads hoping to get a piece of that reward.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember the Pegulas first home game as owners? The dog was on the field and escaped that day too. I remember Terry saying "has anyone seen my dog" at the end of his speech.

Yeah that poor dog. Who could have known fireworks and 70,000 people would spook a pup??

Daughter is pretty cute, is she the reward and does that come with marital rights as well? If so, then I have a 7 hour trip to start packing for.

I will console her while you look for the dog.

Feel free to take your time.

Does anyone remember the Pegulas first home game as owners? The dog was on the field and escaped that day too. I remember Terry saying "has anyone seen my dog" at the end of his speech.

i do! the dog came busting out of the gate, ran towards the side, and that was the last we could see of him.

Yeah that poor dog. Who could have known fireworks and 70,000 people would spook a pup??

seriously. that place was rocking too.

Has Sully chimed in on this?

"The dysfunctional Pegula's can't even manage their DOG, let alone a football team! I would have brought in a veteran Labrador Retriever who knows what he's doing..."

i do! the dog came busting out of the gate, ran towards the side, and that was the last we could see of him.

seriously. that place was rocking too.

The pooch ran out w the fam, then one of the Bills logo cutouts they run between loudly blasted smoke out of its nose. The dog immediately "noped" right back out the tunnel.

Cute thought that wasn't really thought all the way through. Like the Rex hire. Boom.