Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

AND talented stud that gave us nine TD's in spot duty... He's gone for 10 games... Would it be the worst thing in the world to give him an actual team to come back to?

For the record, I was a big fan of KW when he was a Bill (wasn't everybody?), and his mother and I were very disappointed in him when he couldn't keep himself together. In retrospect, however, could his record-breaking rookie year be one more indication that our system at that time made it very easy for RBs to succeed? Would KW have had the same level of success in any other system?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlos never met pork chops and potatoes that he didn't like. That's just not going to cut it in the NFL. To boot, he's already earned two suspensions for substance abuse (weed). The kid is a train wreck. While I approve of the train whistle, I would say no to a train wreck.

Karlos never met pork chops and potatoes that he didn't like. That's just not going to cut it in the NFL. To boot, he's already earned two suspensions for substance abuse (weed). The kid is a train wreck. While I approve of the train whistle, I would say no to a train wreck.

Pretty much.

For the record, I was a big fan of KW when he was a Bill (wasn't everybody?), and his mother and I were very disappointed in him when he couldn't keep himself together. In retrospect, however, could his record-breaking rookie year be one more indication that our system at that time made it very easy for RBs to succeed? Would KW have had the same level of success in any other system?

That is an interesting question. How did Karlos look as the feature back on the Bills when Shady was out?

It's Royal blue, not navy.

Royal Blue... Navy... Whatever....Those Old Jerseys said GRIT right off the bat... -As did the red helmets... I'd bet if we had those Unis, and a level-headed K. Williams, we'd go 13-3!!!

• 1 month later...

@AdamSchefter: Former Bills RB Karlos Williams has been suspended by NFL for a period of at least one year, per @FieldYates.

... and when that year is up, i'm sure some of you will still say we should bring him back.

When he does come back from suspension, he could be big enough to play right tackle.

Karlos Williams ? ..... We could always use a backup Tackle.

@AdamSchefter: Former Bills RB Karlos Williams has been suspended by NFL for a period of at least one year, per @FieldYates.

... and when that year is up, i'm sure some of you will still say we should bring him back.

Does that mean he failed a third drug test ?

No, the Bills should have kept MG.