Antonio Cromartie: 14 kids

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, the Cromarties believe in many different Cromarties.

Cromartie- isms

Doooomed?

not yet.

But stay tuned.

Same Bat time

Same Bat channel.

To see if our Caped Crusaders can stop this arch nemesis from creating his own army via inseminations

Cromartie- isms

not yet.

But stay tuned.

Same Bat time

Same Bat channel.

To see if our Caped Crusaders can stop this arch nemesis from creating his own army via inseminations

Apparently, Antonio goes to Bat A LOT!

Wait... I just read this his 4th child AFTER getting the vasectomy. Wtf

Is there a warranty, or something? Those no scalpel, no surgery, no touch, never even come into the office vasectomies may not be worth it. But I hope they are cheap!

He has goood Cromarti-somes.

Seriously it was reported years ago he wanted to retire but could not due to the child support.

Not seriously: I heard he had twins and asked his wife if both where his.

Edited by cba fan

For what it's worth (probably nothing) I think having that many children with the growing population problem on this planet means you either don't think about what overpopulation will mean to future generations or you understand it and you just don't care.

I just asked my two children what they thought about someone having 14 kids. My daughter is doing her math homework, she punched the calculator and said "that's over 10 years of being pregnant, that mom must be tired all the time, and it must stink for the kids, you only get like 7% of your parents attention"

My son said wow, "they must be religious and think birth control is the devil's doing".

Sounds like you have some smart kids!

Am I missing something or just really bad at math? From the article:

Baby No. 14 for Antonio Cromartie is on the way! The NFL player’s wife, Terricka Cromartie, announced on Sunday, May 14, that she’s pregnant.

The couple have four children together already. Antonio, a free-agent cornerback, is also the dad of eight other children from a previous relationship..

4+1+8=13

Am I missing something or just really bad at math? From the article:

Baby No. 14 for Antonio Cromartie is on the way! The NFL players wife, Terricka Cromartie, announced on Sunday, May 14, that shes pregnant.

The couple have four children together already. Antonio, a free-agent cornerback, is also the dad of eight other children from a previous relationship..

4+1+8=13

Did Cromartie really have eight other children with just one woman? I find that hard to believe. The dude isn't Amish. I would think that with fourteen kids there are more than two baby mamas.

Is there a warranty, or something? Those no scalpel, no surgery, no touch, never even come into the office vasectomies may not be worth it. But I hope they are cheap!

i bet he never went back to get tested to see if it worked. I mean I have heard of this happening once after a vasectomy if you don't get the QA test after but four times??