When are the Jills returning?

This team is not the same without them. I can't fully support this team until they return. They complement the team in every way and make our community proud.

The Raiderettes were recently awarded $1.25 million in backpay:

http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Raiderettes-get-1-25-mil-in-settlement-11136363.php

What about the Jills? What happened to their court case they had a year ago? I have been sad ever since the Jills were disbanded.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is not the same without them. I can't fully support this team until they return. They complement the team in every way and make our community proud.

The Raiderettes were recently awarded $1.25 million in backpay:

http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Raiderettes-get-1-25-mil-in-settlement-11136363.php

What about the Jills? What happened to their court case they had a year ago? I have been sad ever since the Jills were disbanded.

Their case was settled outside of litigation. They're not coming back. The Bills need them like a goat needs a passport. They add nothing.

The Jills sucked when we had them so I don't really care if they come back or not. If they do then maybe they could actually get attractive girls who are good at their jobs instead of ugly ones who cant dance.

Need to get professionals like the cowgirls for that to happen.

Need to get professionals like the cowgirls for that to happen.

My fiancé danced in the NBA for a few years and they were well compensated. She made $50 a game, $25 a practice and $35 an hour for appearances. It's not a full-time gig but great side income if you're in college. If she had 2 practices 2 games and 6 hours of appearances in a week she would work maybe 18 hours in a week and make $360 ($20 an hour). The off-season was even better because maybe it is 10 hours and all appearances. That's why they have 100+ girls trying out for 22 slots. The Jill's made between $105 and $1800 a season.

My fiancé danced in the NBA for a few years and they were well compensated. She made $50 a game, $25 a practice and $35 an hour for appearances. It's not a full-time gig but great side income if you're in college. If she had 2 practices 2 games and 6 hours of appearances in a week she would work maybe 18 hours in a week and make $360 ($20 an hour). The off-season was even better because maybe it is 10 hours and all appearances. That's why they have 100+ girls trying out for 22 slots. The Jill's made between $105 and $1800 a season.

I was referring to getting better looking ladies :)