[closed]Carolina fans are saying that Beane

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

leaked their draft board to us.

The final post on this page and a couple on the other page claim this.

I don't get where the collusion comes in. Did we take a player they really wanted?

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/138272-surprise-brandon-beane-is-now-the-bills-gm/

Did you just hear about that today? They said it right after we traded up for Jones and Dawkins.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

That's not how headlines work. There supposed to draw you into clicking the thread, which this one clearly did.

No, that's how bush league headlines work. It's a method used by websites who get paid for page views. Perhaps you've heard of it ... clickbait.

Here, it's just a waste of people's time. Especially when you're just spreading old news.

leaked their draft board to us.

The final post on this page and a couple on the other page claim this.

I don't get where the collusion comes in. Did we take a player they really wanted?

It may have appeared that way, but it would not surprise me if out of respect for McD that the Panthers organiztion was ok with the Bills/McD conducting the draft using Panther scouting reports. (speculation)

That's not how headlines work. There supposed to draw you into clicking the thread, which this one clearly did.

This is a message board. You're not getting paid for starting these duplicate threads that contain info that has already been discussed on this board ad nauseum.

The Bills did it twice... there's no doubt in my mind that we knew at least "some" inside detail on Carolina's draftboard. Whether that came from Beane or from McDermott's knowledge of the organization, we'll likely never know without investigation. Either way, it's about time the Bills started acting like they're paying attention.

This is a message board. You're not getting paid for starting these duplicate threads that contain info that has already been discussed on this board ad nauseum.

Wait, wait, wait - we're NOT getting paid for posting on TBD??

This explains my lack of checks from SDSCorp, but not what hell I've been doing for "work" for the past 16 years...

1) Their beat reporter already stated the guys they drafted had higher grades.

2) Let's just say they did "leak" it. They got the guys they wanted, so if anything they played us into using more picks to acquire guys they didn't want, helping push their guys down the board.

3) If there was any type of foul play, they strip us of a pick. Doesn't mean the Panthers get said pick. ESPECIALLY WITH THE PERSON LEAKING WAS STILL EMPLOYED BY THEM AT THE TIME.

Takes two to tango and if the person was employed by you letting out that information, that's on you.

Actually I agree with him. Just an internet pet peeve of mine

Oh cool. I mean most people have real world worries so this isn't really a blip on their radar.

But yeah it's a huge issue when people are looking for their Bills football news and get baited into reading something may not have wanted to read.

It's a real problem. Like life changing.