What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

The ignore feature is the last refuge of the feeble-minded. I'm just saying...

Quite the contrary, if you have an option to avoid idiocy, and you don't take it...... THAT is feeble minded.

Look, the opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, the crusade is intolerable. Some people just need attention I guess, because everybody has heard the point a thousand times. Isn't that enough?

We have two first round picks next year that along with a later pick is the capital to get us a franchise QB next year with a much better QB draft class. He also traded up as he knows the first three rounds are where you find starters.

It was a great draft and if Peterman works out, awesome. Either way we picked up two safety free agents, drafted Gilmore's replacement, and a WR to compliment Sammy. Lastly, we get a RT who is a road grater.

I LOVE the bolded part!

Looks great but who are the Chefs?

(Voiceover "Not going anywhere for a while. Grab a Snickers)

Great googly moogly

I call the Jets the Jests,the Patriots the Patsies,the Chiefs are the Chefs(no offence to the those 2 great Bills fans at every game)

If a bbmb'er made this thread we'd have people saying... "A what if thread? What if I wasted my time posting here?!. What a waste of my personal bandwidth! Gosh, what has this place turned into, a madhouse?!"

But I'm not going to say those things. I'm a gentleman with couth.

Edited by likei've

If a bbmb'er made this thread we'd have people saying... "A what if thread? What if I wasted my time posting here?!. What a waste of my personal bandwidth! Gosh, what has this place turned into, a madhouse?!"

But I'm not going to say those things. I'm a gentleman with couth.

Oh don't EVEN!

The bottom line is no one in there right mind thinks Peterman will have a better career then Mahomes. Some of us feel that Mahomes is the next great QB that will be a game changer. It's fine that you don't want to believe that. But many smart minds like Andy Reid, Sean Payton the NYG brass and many others feel this way about him. They feel he's got Brett Farve talent. What me and Jeff are saying is that it is so foolish to keep passing on QB's in the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft so we can keep drafting corners and running backs and other position players. None of what we just did in this draft will get us to a Super Bowl victory. We need a QB and the Bills traded out of the 10 spot and passed. Me and Jeff feel this is a monumental mistake. Time will tell but for those who keep gushing over what corner back or wide receiver we just drafted make me sick. Because I know none of these players will get us to a Super Bowl victory. It just keeps delaying are chance to get the franchise QB. So me and Jeff magic will be calling anyone out who supports this kind of thinking of drafting only position players during the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft.

Edited by billsareback

The bottom line is no one in there right mind thinks Peterman will have a better career then Mahomes. Some of us feel that Mahomes is the next great QB that will be a game changer. It's fine that you don't want to believe that. But many smart minds like Andy Reid, Sean Payton the NYG brass and many others feel this way about him. They feel he's got Brett Farve talent. What me and Jeff are saying is that it is so foolish to keep passing on QB's in the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft so we can keep drafting corners and running backs and other position players. None of what we just did in this draft will get us to a Super Bowl victory. We need a QB and the Bills traded out of the 10 spot and passed. Me and Jeff feel this is a monumental mistake. Time will tell but for those who keep gushing over what corner back or wide receiver we just drafted make me sick. Because I know none of these players will get us to a Super Bowl victory. It just keeps delaying are chance to get the franchise QB. So me and Jeff magic will be calling anyone out who supports this kind of thinking of drafting only position players during the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft.

...thankfully you and Jeff are certainly "in the know".....the rest of us plebes will sit back a endure years 18, 19, 20...........maybe even seeing Mahomes hoisting the Lombardi...stay tuned.............

The bottom line is no one in there right mind thinks Peterman will have a better career then Mahomes. Some of us feel that Mahomes is the next great QB that will be a game changer. It's fine that you don't want to believe that. But many smart minds like Andy Reid, Sean Payton the NYG brass and many others feel this way about him. They feel he's got Brett Farve talent. What me and Jeff are saying is that it is so foolish to keep passing in QB's in the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft so we can keep drafting corners and running backs and other position players. None of what we just did in this draft will get us to a Super Bowl victory. We need a QB and the Bills traded out of the 10 spot and passed. Me and Jeff feel this is a monumental mistake. Time will tell but for those who keep gushing over what corner back or wide receiver we just drafted make me sick. Because I know none of these players will get us to a Super Bowl victory. It just keeps delaying are chance to get the franchise QB. So me and Jeff magic will be calling anyone out who supports this kind of thinking of drafting only position players during the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft.

I don't think either one will pan out but I'm a loser fan and not part of the me and jeff crowd. I also don't gush over any player, especially someone else's draft pick.

as for me and jeff calling anyone out...laughable

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

No one in their right mind would make the claim that either of the quarterbacks will have a better career than the other. We just don't know at this point.

No one in their right mind would make the claim that either of the quarterbacks will have a better career than the other. We just don't know at this point.

It's fine to be of either opinion, but just remember it's nothing more than opinion at this point. People who act like their opinion is fact need to step back and reevaluate things. Based on evaluation and draft position, it's certainly far more likely Mahomes turns out to be the better player. It's far from a lock that he turns into an ELITE QB. It's possible, but definitely not a certainty. Despite what anyone says, or how many times they say it.

It's fine to be of either opinion, but just remember it's nothing more than opinion at this point. People who act like their opinion is fact need to step back and reevaluate things. Based on evaluation and draft position, it's certainly far more likely Mahomes turns out to be the better player. It's far from a lock that he turns into an ELITE QB. It's possible, but definitely not a certainty. Despite what anyone says, or how many times they say it.

1. Mahomes is NOT on Buffalo's roster.

2.Watson is NOT on Buffalo's roster.

3.Trubusky is NOT on Buffalo's roster.

4. Webb is NOT on Buffalo's roster.

5. TT, Yates, Peterman and Woodrum ARE on Buffalo's roster.

..find ONE in #5 that can process/read the field in time allotted and hit OPEN receivers, be it WR or TE......what the hell are the other choices?...numbers 1-4 are done deals unless you want to go azz backward to whine...Jesus......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy